DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Transceiver Dongle - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Cheap Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabianofsouza on 05/17/2017

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

I got it working along with Torque Android's app and it read my Mercedes Benz, Peugeot and Fiat. I was able to diagnose MAF sensors malfunctions when the mechanics professionals didn't I got one more for spare.

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychoskar7 on 05/06/2017

Impression:excellent;

Working fine withFord Fiesta 2007 and android 5 on Redmi 3

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byholymarc on 04/11/2017

Impression:excellent,Useful;

Pros : Easy of use. Plug it in the car, connect it with you smartphone, open an app who will work with and bingo! I use it to see the speed of my car and consomption. There are lot of app to work with, depend on on your need. Cons : none for the moment. Other tought. I use it the mot to see the i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRetreapeR on 03/27/2017

Impression:good;

Working fine with Skoda Fabia first generation and android 6 on huewey p8 lite

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9909695 on 03/26/2017

Impression:good,Useful;

If you have car with OBD2 port then it may just work, but it did not find connection with bmw e39 -97 with plug-in adabter.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykomunca on 02/27/2017

Impression:good;

I tried couple of apps and one of them worked. I was able to clear error on my Car.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDeBuggerX on 01/15/2017

Impression:excellent,Useful,Easy;

Very useful device. Easy to install, small in size. After plug it in and install software on your smartphone does not need any additional manipulations. Included disk contains copy of Torque application. I tested it on Chevrolet Cruze, it worked fine.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byopasanek on 11/18/2016

The product came quickly with home delivery it's super. Everything works. But the disk that came in the kit was broken in half .... I think it is our mail. ...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byConglomo on 10/26/2016

Impression:Cheap;

I bought this, as my car's transmission had a serious rattling, which $120 at the mechanic just for a diagnosis, turned out to be a gear broken loose, which knocked off a sensor. I thought $120 was a bit steep, so next time that sort of thing happens, I will use this adapter at 5% of the price to... Read more

A cheap OBDII connector

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byM1ksu on 09/17/2016

wanted to see some of my cars diagnostics and this did it for me. I didnt first realize that you can also see control messages, etc with this device but the less you know the more you get happy when you get a product that is cheap and has more options to it than you really expected.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere