DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Transceiver Dongle - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Cheap Bien Good and useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byopasanek on 11/18/2016

The product came quickly with home delivery it's super. Everything works. But the disk that came in the kit was broken in half .... I think it is our mail. ...

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byConglomo on 10/26/2016

I bought this, as my car's transmission had a serious rattling, which $120 at the mechanic just for a diagnosis, turned out to be a gear broken loose, which knocked off a sensor. I thought $120 was a bit steep, so next time that sort of thing happens, I will use this adapter at 5% of the price to... Read more

A cheap OBDII connector

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byM1ksu on 09/17/2016

wanted to see some of my cars diagnostics and this did it for me. I didnt first realize that you can also see control messages, etc with this device but the less you know the more you get happy when you get a product that is cheap and has more options to it than you really expected.

0 0 3

• posted bytr00per on 09/01/2016

Pros: It works well, no tweaks required Connected without any issue using my android phone Cons: Average quality Price is too high

0 0 1

• posted byWassilij on 08/19/2016

Pros: Low price, easy to install, good software free of charge. Cons: My car (manufactured in 2006) is not listed in program. It's only affects fues consumption comparision parameters so I don't care. Will recommend it to everybody.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 2

• posted bypheal1 on 07/18/2016

This product from DX provides the user a great interface and view into their vehicle's performance, problems and even corrective actions if is connected to a device on the internet. I've used it many times on personal vehicles and even on friends vehicles. Is very convienent and simple to operate... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGus72 on 07/16/2016

Funciona bien con Renault. Con Fiat no funciono.

0 0 0

• posted bynickhill05 on 03/18/2016

Doesn't work with 2002 ford explorer which IS OBD2, the ELM327 does not have the correct protocol for it.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byuser7505231 on 03/14/2016

Great item. Used in on few on different cars. Worked fine on 1998-2006 BMW, Volvo and Ford. Works fine with computer and android smartphone. Compact and easy to use. Borrowed it for few friends, everyone loved it.

0 0 0

• posted byspyde on 02/04/2016

ya lo habia probado y sabia de lo que era capaz. no esta nada mal de precio. sirve para ver bastantes parametros de mi coche. aunque me he tenido que bajar otro sofware, ya que el que traia, no detectaba mi coche

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere