DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Wireless Transceiver Dongle - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Thanks..............
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypresobama on 07/02/2015

Pros: it works, used free software from the playstore. Cons: the supplied cd struggles to read, had to download other software to do the job

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byokurumeh on 06/30/2015

Pros: The product looks great, though i haven't used it yet. i hope it will serve its purpose. Cons: None

0 1 0

• posted bymfloris on 05/04/2015

Pros: reliable, small (fits everywhere), very cheap and cool looking, case can be opened Cons: none, if you know what you're buying

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted bycatautita on 03/18/2015

good

0 0 0

• posted bySStanley on 02/17/2015

Came with small "something" rumbling around whebn shaking it (perhaps some small piece of plastic inside), but works well. No problem pairing (just need to be patient sometimes).

0 0 0

• posted byf5jie on 02/01/2015

you can forget it in your car, it consumes very little. Beware, software provided little to be detected by your anti-virus, but safe.

0 0 0

• posted byErikh7 on 01/05/2015

pro's: does what it says, works with all apps I've tried, gives the error codes and the other things like speed, rpm, fuel efficiency etc. cons: doesn't work with apple (you need a wifi version for IOS)

0 0 0

• posted bysanjayamukund on 12/18/2014

I am very happy to purchase with DX . Pricing and delivery is more convenient than ever..........

Impression:Thanks..............;

0 0 0

• posted bysodrelino on 09/18/2014

Light, leave plugged in all time and do not discharge my battery. Works well.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byKingbercut on 05/29/2014

My Caddy is happy! No mech needs! 9 Cars was succesfully connected and tested! (KIA, Caddilac, Chevrolet, Toyota, Mitsubishi) Easy to pair with HTC, Samsung etc Android Smartphone. Easy to install. Easy to use. It's can read and erase OBD2 errors with solution. No problems, I place it to OBD-port... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere