DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Wireless Transceiver Dongle - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAstowv on 01/03/2014

This ODBII tool is invaluable for any car owner that enjoys a bit of home mechanics and/or has fault messages the garage would charge $100 to remove. Plug in, connect with phone/pc, read, reset and/or program your car. Its tiny, low power consumption, and works on any standard ODBII interfaced cars. Some french cars will not permit you access to all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytristangrimaux on 08/16/2013

Small Light connected at first attempt, it seems very responsive worked with Android Torque Light not enough documentation The sofwtare included is PC Only, and I yet have to come with a computer to the car. Cars are more likely to be closer of phones and tablets, so it would be awesome if the software was for those devices. With just a label somewhere ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byziglee on 03/26/2013

Very small. It fits inside the fuse box with the lid in place. It connected on first attempt. It has are 3 leds. The red one indicates that it is ON. One green led for Rx and another for Tx. Very responsive. The CD that contains the manual has that small format that doesn't fit my macbook. The plastic clip broke the first time that I tried to remove ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymosesman01 on 03/18/2013

-Very inexpensive for what it does -Very small (I cannot see it sticking out from my OBD II port -Easily pairs with a smartphone or computer -Useful for reading OBD II codes with compatible software -There is no indicator light to indicate whether it is on or not -No other cons for this price... I was very cautious when I bought this OBD II reader. ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections