DX » Community » Reviews » ProsKit 8PK-371D Automatic Wire Stripper Crimper Stripping Tool - Green + Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byokrauth on 08/21/2014

I was impressed by the weight and feel of the tool. It is quite easy to operate, I've seen similar tools at lower price but I can tell that this one is much better constructed and I get the impression that it will last a very long time. I tried it with several wired gauges with no problem. I would have ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by3Dgalax on 06/18/2014

Strips a huge range of wire sizes, even takes the insulation off multi-strand wire (e.g. VGA cables) - I score the plastic gently with wire cutters to get a neat tear, but the wire stripper does a great job of cleanly removing the outer plastic. What really amazes me is how well it strips the tiny little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluxcard on 11/22/2013

Excellent quality. You've got a stripper, cutter, and crimper in one neat tool. Very easy to use. Better quality than other similar tool. None so far and not expecting any. Even one of my friend who is an electrician say that the tool is exccellent. Keep one near you for all your wiring or electrical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswarthx on 11/07/2013

Exactly equal to the picture Very sturdy and great strip quality. I Have used a similar item from a different brand and they both seems to work the same. But the other one was twice the price. Sometimes the insulation of cables get stuck between the mechanic parts. have to give it a little hit to unstuck.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybladedancer on 07/20/2013

It's made in great quality and it's very usefull for DIY because it can crimp so fast and cut the cable, so you dont have to change tool Maybe you can thing that's a bit expensive, but the materials are so good, so I think it will work for a long time, think at it as an inversion It has an automatic ... Read more

Inhand, full picture About to crimp Crimping Cutting Bot part

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections