DX » Community » Reviews » ProsKit 8PK-371D Automatic Wire Stripper Crimper Stripping Tool - Green + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by3Dgalax on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strips a huge range of wire sizes, even takes the insulation off multi-strand wire (e.g. VGA cables) - I score the plastic gently with wire cutters to get a neat tear, but the wire stripper does a great job of cleanly removing the outer plastic. What really amaz... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluxcard on 11/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality. You've got a stripper, cutter, and crimper in one neat tool. Very easy to use. Better quality than other similar tool. Cons:None so far and not expecting any. Even one of my friend who is an electrician say that the tool is exccellent. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswarthx on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Exactly equal to the picture Very sturdy and great strip quality. I Have used a similar item from a different brand and they both seems to work the same. But the other one was twice the price. Cons:Sometimes the insulation of cables get stuck between the mechanic parts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybladedancer on 07/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's made in great quality and it's very usefull for DIY because it can crimp so fast and cut the cable, so you dont have to change tool Cons:Maybe you can thing that's a bit expensive, but the materials are so good, so I think it will work for a long time, think at it as... Read more

Inhand, full picture About to crimp Crimping Cutting Bot part
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections