DX » Community » Reviews » Laplace A5 Outdoor Bike Bicycle Cycling Helmet - Black + White (56~62cm)
Customer’s impression:
Good quality product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedrojbarber on 11/02/2014

The helmet design is very good. The polycarbonate side seems very resistent (I hope not to check this ever!). The interior side of the helmet is very comfortable with a lot of fittings between the helmet and your head. It is really very light and has to main adjustments; one in the back of the helmet ... Read more

Impression:Good quality product;

0 0 0

• posted bycmarguello on 12/09/2013

After i receive this product and test it first time, i can say that. Its exactly what i need. It is lightweight. It has many ways to adjust to the desired size. (this is one of the thinks i doubt about buy throght internet) It is comfortable to use. the spaces in the helmet make it fresh. It has cushioned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArmando6 on 09/10/2013

The helmet itself is very comfortable and fits nicely in the head Adjustable size for all heads. Nice, beautiful and corfortable. Here in Mexico some other products with the same quality cost two or three times this price from DX. The material is also very good!Very useful! :) No cons that i can see.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections