Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxat1150 on 04/13/2014

You get your GPS closer to you than windshield mounted holders. You do not get any suction cup circles on the windshield. You can remove it and there is no traces left that you hav a GPS in the car. Havent found any. Mounted it in my Toyota Camry which have a small "shelf" below the vent. It fits just perfect since the holder has a small foldable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGA85 on 02/22/2014

Works just fine, cheap compared to mainline shops. Positions the GPS in a more convenient location. A little hard to install at first, as the clips are quite tight (which is not a bad thing). Mounts of this kind should come as standard from the GPS manufacturer. Thanks DX for filling the gap. All things considered, this is a great idea if you want your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycqui789 on 08/21/2013

It does what it is supposed to do, i.e. attach a thing to the part of a car not designed for attaching anything. It is suppose to work on any car, in an average way, not more. If one day I decide to drill the dashboard for a secure fix, the base plate will be perfect for the task. If you don't want to drill the car dashboard, if you don't want to look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskif073 on 05/17/2013

Well made and useful tool. Very easy to assembly and to install. Material is of a good quality Not at all. Original Garmin holder is ok, but it is very hard for me to operate with my GPS when it is mounted on the windshield. That is why I decided to buy this one. In Russia I found the same at the price > $15 - that's to expensive. Shipping time to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrayheartmags on 05/15/2013

Fit my Garmin Nuvi 1490 bracket so i didn't have to tweak the bearing at all. Plastic feels durable all around and is light (was a concern for some reason) Not a lot of flex on the leg/perch (detachable), was worried about snapping the piece when moving it a knotch. Arms arent bad but could be annoying if vents are thicker (fit my 08 Mazda3 vents in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViperet1 on 03/06/2013

Good plastic, strong construction. Can be used with air-vents of most cars. Will not fit TomTom CarKit for iPhone/iPodTouch, and may be other TomTom devices, because TomTom uses ball with diameter of 16mm and this mount has ball with diameter of 17mm. Will try to use sandpaper to make the ball smaller to fit with my TomTom iPhone holder. I think that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections