DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-003 Thunderbolt to VGA Adapter Cable for Projector / Monitor - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseegje on 03/10/2014

Works as it should. Looks exactly the same as the original. Has a good price. Nothing else to wish for. Good quality, plugging in feels sturdy. I can't think of any. It does what you expect it to do. Nothing can't really go wrong with this item. You start wondering why the orginal is so expensive...maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedwindej on 02/19/2014

Very cheap compared to the Apple variant. It does what it needs to do, and does that job very well. It supports at least (this is what I tried) up to 1920 x 1200 resolution without any noticable flickering (this does happen on my windows laptop). It is not as durable as its Apple competitor. I keep it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraducanmihai on 02/02/2014

quality size price it took four weeks to arrive (to Romania) Great quality and relatively small size. It does what it's suppose to at a fraction of the price of an original one. In Romania this VGA adapter (original from Apple) costs about USD 40 so it was a nobrainer to buy this one instead. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDomn89 on 02/01/2014

At apple this product is 29$. For under 10$ you can get this one which works exacly the same! Of course you get free shipping which os great. Product fits like it should in thunderbolt port. VGA fits the same. Color of this product is snow white which is nice. It does not look cheap. I bet you could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBavon on 12/30/2013

It is packed in a good, protective package. The transmitter works perfectly as stated. It fits perfect my MacBook Pro (2012). i'm not sure for older versions. I worked with this in various situations; from a projector, a second screen and my TV. It all works great. The Product is solid and is able to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmacqua on 12/01/2013

- Nice design, Apple style. The VGA connector has no visible metallic connectors, which makes it nicer to see. Other models has the metallic connectors visible. - Light weight. - Reinforced cable. Seem to be resistant. - Includes protective plastic cover for thunderbolt connector - The price is maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjirikukacka on 09/15/2013

- works perfectly (even better than the original Apple adapted) with my Macbook Pro and a usual BENQ monitor - looks almost the same as the original one - cheap compared to the price of the original one - well packed for shipping - 2x longer cable compared to the original adapter (may be viewed as one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueRaid on 09/04/2013

The VGA Adapter came in a very solid package. It looked almost like the original one from Apple. I connected the adapter to a new macbook air mid 2013 model and it automatically transferred my screen to an external screen without changing preferences. It's build from solid material and the cable is flexible ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysfuseau on 08/25/2013

Affordable, works perfectly. Thunderbolt connector can be inexpensive. Connects through thunderbolt plug on Macbook Air or Macbook Pro, allows for connection to VGA projector or old VGA display. Immediately identified by Mac OS X (tested on Macbook Air with Mountain Lion on Sony TV and Optoma Projector)... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections