DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-003 Thunderbolt to VGA Adapter Cable for Projector / Monitor - White
Customer’s impression:
Good product Great quality Works as expected Super! Good and works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnde741c7ctsl on 07/01/2015

works as expected , it is of a quality according to its price

Impression:Good product,Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted bydebockdhaen on 02/20/2015

Pros: Attach your Macbook to every projector or screen Cons: - Have used this product quite a lot and it never let me down, I bring it everywhere I take my Macbook. Quality is very good, it transmits signal perfectly.

Impression:Good product,Great quality,Super!;

0 0 0

• posted byDNSlayer on 02/18/2015

Pros: Works as it is supposed to, did not have any problems with it Cons: Build quality is probably not the best, but since it does what it is supposed to do - I'm completely ok with it.

Impression:Good product,Works as expected,Good and works;

0 0 0

• posted byOrintex on 02/06/2015

cheaper than the official one for my computer, and it works with no issues.

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted bytksoong on 01/24/2015

Looks like an original Apple accessory with the white casing. Seems to be working fine. No cons.

Impression:Good and works;

0 1 0

• posted by8703080 on 12/21/2014

The product is working as expected. Easy to connect adaptor with nice quality materials in comparison to the paid price. I'm using it with a MacBook Pro Retina 13" and a 15" external monitor with excellent results.

Impression:Works as expected;

0 1 0

• posted byJpMogul on 12/13/2014

excellent, works great, good materials none you can connect a display, monitor or any thing, its a item you need to have in your gadgets

Impression:YOU NEED THIS;

0 1 0

• posted bymurcielagotr on 10/26/2014

i am using on my macbook air since 6 months no problem so far. pros cheap light image qualty is good cons not strong but does its job well

Impression:Good product;

0 1 0

• posted byMrMedra on 07/18/2014

Funciona perfectamente (Probado con un MacBook Air de 2011). La imagen de salida es perfecta. La calidad del material es excepcional. Ninguna diferencia en cuanto a rendimiento con un cable oficial. Puede ser un poco corto, pero ya se ve aquí el tamaño que tiene. Se ensucia muy no se da... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byseegje on 03/10/2014

Works as it should. Looks exactly the same as the original. Has a good price. Nothing else to wish for. Good quality, plugging in feels sturdy. I can't think of any. It does what you expect it to do. Nothing can't really go wrong with this item. You start wondering why the orginal is so the cable... Read more

0 1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: