DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Rope Keychain Ring - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good product buen precio my impressions is Muy buen producto Sad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybugrathetroll on 08/21/2015

I absolutely loved this product. It is very cheap and very useful. I use it as a keychain. It is very durable and long lasting. I am using one for two years. I ordered this again for my car keys. Pros: Thia product is very cheap and useful. A simple keychain. A must have for those who appreciate... Read more

Cheap and useful Cheap and useful Cheap and useful

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bysuturb on 08/17/2015

good for hanging keys or other things you want to keep together. works just fine. easy to mount. steel kable looks quite good quality.

0 0 0

• posted by9515048 on 08/07/2015

very good product, according to the specifications, It met all my expectations. the bad is that it took to arrive at my house. Thanks, I want to buy more and more with a good discount.

Impression:Produto muito bom,buen precio,minhas impressões é;

0 0 0

• posted bySnoopazz on 08/05/2015

The key-chain ring is very very high quality and nicely made. Screwing mechanism is working perfectly, no imperfection in the threading. The rope parts feels very rigid and is covered with some kind of clear coat, that's very nice. Maybe the price for such little thing is a bit on a big side.. to... Read more

Impression:Quiet good product;

0 0 0

• posted byhportnoi on 07/31/2015

tudo certo

0 0 0

• posted bybrunopinho on 07/31/2015

entrega rapida. tudo certo.

Impression:buen precio;

0 0 0

• posted byGoddessFreya on 07/22/2015

Not sure that this can be used as keyring, it's too soft for that. But I locked with it a pocket with notebook on my travel bag.

0 0 0

• posted by8934927 on 07/09/2015

otimo produto.

0 0 0

• posted byDrizzFIN on 07/08/2015

Simple and doog working

0 0 0

• posted byspeedmidia on 07/07/2015

For me, everything was Ok ! Price, time to deliver, package, product ! I'm really happy with this order.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere