DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Rope Keychain Ring - Silver
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArt on 05/25/2014

Very durable. Stays assembled and doesn't seem to unscrew during day-to-day use. Easier to undo/put new items/keys on it - in fact much easier than traditional key rings. It is lightweight and shiny. None so far, really liking it. Not sure why it is called outdoors - maybe because it is made of stainless steel? In this case I have no idea how durable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoel20 on 05/15/2014

Its very big! So that means there is much room for very many keys to be places on this key chain! I use this on work, where i have more than 30 keys on it! Awesome! I have this keychain for over 3 months now, and I still haven't come across cons yet. I personally think this key chain rope could be cheaper. After all its just a steel rope with an beginning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySegFoo on 10/22/2013

- Cheap with a good quality. - Can attach many kinds of things. - Durable and resistent, show no wear even after continuous use. - The lock is a bit wobbly, sometimes is hard to close under load. - Can pierce or rip clothing if not closed properly. A very interesting solution to attach things together. Used mine to bind screwdrivers (the ones with little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspookyy on 05/27/2013

Its great. i dont know why but i just cant stop playing with it. Its made of good materials and its quite durable. it has a great color and its quite shiny. Its a bit hard to screw it together and the screw could be a bit bigger but everything else is quite good. i dont think its very useful but its more of an accesory. I suggest you buy 10 of them ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAcEkrystal on 04/02/2013

I wanted to have some to keep stuff like my underwater USB close with me and maybe use it for more things - Looks and feels really good and it screws really nice and smooth (ya keep playing with it) (1. Hole is to big: The hole in the bigger screw part where the cord is going through seems to be a little bit to big.. I guess that if ya put on more stress ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiramboca on 03/31/2013

Incredible quality keychain for this price! Amazing quality steel cable and screwing parts, no rust so far. Maybe a little big to use as an everyday car / house keychain, but great if you have lots of keys to put together. None, hard to imagine something bad to say of a good item when you pay less than two dollar for it to be shipped from China to almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeneerB on 03/07/2013

150 mm (6") long. 1½ mm (1/16") thick. 3 mm (1/8") male thread at one end. 50 mm across, when connected. Well/clean cut thread. Easy to link together, if you need a longer key ring. Genuine stainless steel (checked with a magnet and warm household vinegar), although that says nothing about the stainless steel quality. No banged-up ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections