DX » Community » Reviews » Full HD 1080p HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (300cm)
Customer’s impression:
good! Very thin Its really good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKorneol on 11/24/2014

Its a good gadget, only problem that i had to w8 about 2,5 months to arrive. Its enoughly long to take on a safety place my pc from the TV. in my country i could ahve buy about 1 meter long cable for this price. Read more

Impression:Its really good;

0 0 0

• posted by8735231 on 11/21/2014

Pros: very thin for a hdmi cable thus much more flexible which is useful for longer lenghts. Cons: thickness of the cable is half of that of standard hdmi cables. No marking on the cable whatsoever. Longer HDMI cables tend to be made from thicker copper wire but this cable is only 50% thick compared ... Read more

Impression:Very thin;

0 0 0

• posted byMakotovet on 11/13/2014

Pros: Nice product with a fair price. Cons: None at all Read more

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byrob7474 on 03/06/2014

The cable is very good! It is solid, connectors seem very good. It remains flexible enough. The price is really low compared to what you can find in stores ! It is unbeatable! Impossible to find a cable so good quality at such a low price ! There is nothing to say in cons. However, we must see over time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyekanspele on 01/23/2014

Worked with the equipment I used it with (splitter, raspberry pi, computer, blu-ray player). I did not test with any 3D equipment, but I am sure it works with those too. Inexpensive! Buy 5 for the price of one! Constructions seemed more than reasonable. Cable able to bend at a respectable radius. Came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilleren on 08/24/2013

quality is good i bought 3 and all are in use dvd laptop no disturbance at all. good and solid cable and connectors. the cable I use for my laptop folds nicely behind my tv with ease as the cable is a litle bit rigid no cable mess and that is fine a litle bit rigid but for my use it is good. if you need ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections