DX » Community » Reviews » Full HD 1080p HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (300cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrob7474 on 03/06/2014

The cable is very good! It is solid, connectors seem very good. It remains flexible enough. The price is really low compared to what you can find in stores ! It is unbeatable! Impossible to find a cable so good quality at such a low price ! There is nothing to say in cons. However, we must see over time if the quality of the cable is degraded or not.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyekanspele on 01/23/2014

Worked with the equipment I used it with (splitter, raspberry pi, computer, blu-ray player). I did not test with any 3D equipment, but I am sure it works with those too. Inexpensive! Buy 5 for the price of one! Constructions seemed more than reasonable. Cable able to bend at a respectable radius. Came with dust covers on each end. none. All the cables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilleren on 08/24/2013

quality is good i bought 3 and all are in use dvd laptop no disturbance at all. good and solid cable and connectors. the cable I use for my laptop folds nicely behind my tv with ease as the cable is a litle bit rigid no cable mess and that is fine a litle bit rigid but for my use it is good. if you need a sharp bend on cable this is not the one to buy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections