DX » Community » Reviews » TOPRAM SDHC SD Memory Card - Blue (8GB / Class 10)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVPO on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Value SD card that turns out to be compatible with RaspberryPi mod 2. It is fast enough for a pleasant experience with the Raspi running Rasbmc. It has been in use for twoo month with daily boot without any malfunction. Cons:none OtherThoughts:I was looking fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypakorum on 03/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The SD card comes at an extremely good price and with enough memory to support you for a while. I am currently using it to store all my OSes and distros on my Raspberry pi and it works just like any other SD card. It comes in a strong blue color which is nice and makes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoneby on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I has a write lock. Comes in a small case. Nice blue color, so it's a bit easier to find if dropped than a black card. The write lock is firm, so it will not lock the card when putting it in. Cons:Not the best fit in the SD-card socket, seems just slightly to bi... Read more

0 0
  • sd
    posted bygytafinn on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:good price good quality, i get what i have order it is good The free shipment in Canada is very appréciated Cons:time between payment and shipment is very too long I do not understand If the item is back order please let us know OtherThoughts:please improve d time fr... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections