DX » Community » Reviews » TOPRAM SDHC SD Memory Card - Blue (8GB / Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
buena tarjeta
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvkfires on 02/04/2015

es clase 10 pero en una réflex profesional no va tan rápido. para demás cámaras y un uso domestico es buena

Impression:buena tarjeta;

0 0 0

• posted byVPO on 04/23/2014

Value SD card that turns out to be compatible with RaspberryPi mod 2. It is fast enough for a pleasant experience with the Raspi running Rasbmc. It has been in use for twoo month with daily boot without any malfunction. none I was looking for a cheap SD card to start using the Raspberry Pi, the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypakorum on 03/20/2014

The SD card comes at an extremely good price and with enough memory to support you for a while. I am currently using it to store all my OSes and distros on my Raspberry pi and it works just like any other SD card. It comes in a strong blue color which is nice and makes it stick out from other SD... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoneby on 12/06/2013

I has a write lock. Comes in a small case. Nice blue color, so it's a bit easier to find if dropped than a black card. The write lock is firm, so it will not lock the card when putting it in. Not the best fit in the SD-card socket, seems just slightly to big, it does fit, but it's a tight It also... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOneFashion on 11/28/2013

Storage, Size These cards are needed especiialy in the business industry, If you need to store urgent data to get from one place to another then this will be the way to do it, other than online storage, this is the next best thing. Well Needed These cards are needed especiialy in the business If... Read more

0 0 0

• sd
    posted bygytafinn on 06/05/2013

good price good quality, i get what i have order it is good The free shipment in Canada is very appréciated time between payment and shipment is very too long I do not understand If the item is back order please let us know please improve d time frame I am very concern to have to wait so I a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: