DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Screen Touching Full-Finger Hand Warmer Gloves for Cycling / Skiing - Black (Size L / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigorer on 04/15/2014

Very good item. Easy to use. Quality is very good. Used the in very different enviroment, from running, walking mountain hiking during winter, etc, and they are just great. Grip on the is very good. No any. Maybe zipper is a bit wide, I leave it open on the arm where I have a running watch, but then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLamKaYau on 04/10/2014

(1) Its warm. (2) Able to interact with Ipad Android and etc. (3) Has rubber a grip. (4) It has a zipper. (5) It's windproof. (6) It's really soft. (7) It would cost 2x more at a local store. (8) It's good for biking. (9) It moves freely. (10) It extends to make your hand fit. (11) It has high quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMosenbru on 03/18/2014

Ordered these gloves for my girfriend. i was in thr understanding these gloves were the same as sku 182907 but when the gloves were delivered I noticed they were different and ahd a good antislip protection! Now when reviewing my order I noticed this was correct and I did not looked correctly at the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkheijden on 02/21/2014

The gloves are quite sturdy, i honestly didn't expect this quality when i ordered these gloves. They fit my hands perfectly so thats a huge pro for me, i have quite thin fingers but quite large hands. I can really advice to get this product if you fit these descriptions. There also is a part on your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynenormalen on 01/23/2014

Great hand warmers, Love the rubber grip prevents the items from slipping through the fingers :D ) the quality is great for the price. Can be used for sports as well as going out for walks. Wearable with casual or official clothing. cant seem to find any cons so far I Definitely Consider To Buy And Stock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzooloohunter on 01/20/2014

Keeps my hands at a good temp especially with Canadian weather. the grips are well built and wont wear easily. the polyester exterior is smooth. These gloves are super black which makes them nice to wear out too. The interior plush lining is soft and oh so comfortable! the finger tips are chunky and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiojunior88 on 01/20/2014

USO AS LUVAS TODOS OS DIAS, REALMENTE VALEU A PENA A COMPRA, UM OTIMO PRODUTO, NAO SINTO FRIO NAS MÃOS E SERVE PERFEITAMENTE. DESGASTOU FACILMENTE A PONTA DOS DEPOS ONDE SERVE PARA TOCAR CELULARES, MAS QUASE NAO USO PARA ISSO. USO AS LUVAS PARA IR TRABALHAR DIARIAMENTE E ELAS DAO CONTA DO SERVI&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatodox on 08/13/2013

No more cold hands when using my tablet or my smartphone when I am outside! Works great at my devices, they are comfortables, the zip are just tight. And of course, they keep your hands warm. They have a nice sensitivity, almost like touching the tablet with bare hands. Have only two fingers with full ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarianogimenez on 06/25/2013

I'm very happy about this buy. In general lines, its sheltered, nice interior fabric, like microfiber polar, flexible, comfortable. In addition I can use it with my iPhone and tablet. Really works Packaging is a little bad. But this issue not modify the quality of the gloves. The material used on this ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bykonexo on 05/27/2013

Resistent materials and very nice looking gloves overall, I love wearing them while driving and for my public presentations. I bought them to turn them into Daft Punk's gloves and play with my Lemur, but they are not quite as useful for touch screens a s you would think. The touching part is not as sensitive ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections