DX » Community » Reviews » UCP-376TX 4P / 6P / 8P Modular Cable Wire Strippers - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKako123 on 07/12/2013

The tool has all I need in a crimper, RJ45, RJ12 and RJ11. It has a wire cut and a lead to put the wire and cut cleanly. The Price is cheaper than other crimpers in my country. It has a screw to open and close. Its really helpfull when you have to make many wires. The closing mechanism is a bit strange.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhorn on 07/06/2013

This is a very good plier that can do 4P, 6P and 8P crimping where some pliers only do two out of three. Also it strips round and flat cables very well. Where i live these pliers cost three times as much or more. If you make your own network and/or telephone cables then you need this tool. It's cheap,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhozee on 04/06/2013

It is a very sturdy tool, almost a pro grade. It has well protected razor sharp stripper blades. It has all the port you normally need. The plastic covered handles gives it a grip and handeling. Till now I don' see any cons. Maybe the price could be a little lower. Maybe a short manual for the people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrikels on 03/14/2013

it has all the ports i need to use. it has a nice feel and look. the knives are razor sharp, so it has a nice clean cut (sure they will have to be replaced once in a while, but it seems you can easily unscrew them to be replaced). it also seems to be sturdy. the closing mechanism is a bit strange. i ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections