DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Table / Bed 360 Degree Rotation Telescopic Mobile Rack for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreterron on 10/11/2013

It's great to hold your tablet over your desk or close to your bed. Once you set it up, you can easily move your tablet around and it will stay where you leave it, sometimes you will have to tight a junction, but nothing too big. It's not that easy to set up the equipment, like when you move it from your desk to your bed, you have to check every junction,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagraggae on 07/03/2013

Cheap, simple product I use it for an iPad mini and it will just barely fit in the holder. Obviously designed for an ipad, not a mini. The rack, as they call it on the packing list, that you screw on your table, it has the tendency to come unscrewed. Had to retighten it a few times (every week or so) It might have been a bit smaller than I had expected,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIgor05 on 05/15/2013

Really sturdy, seems well built. Comes with a tablet and a cellphone holder, both very well made and with good quality. The cellphone holder is actually very cool, since it extends when you press the little button on its side, making it easy to put your phone or iTouch and take it out. The rack itself seems thrustworthy, and I had no problems with it.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMirkosMartins on 05/11/2013

light weight and metal construction. price is correct. With good acabament and dimensions that can be adapted to small spaces to work. fragile couplers, that cause an instability to fix position of arm, but a small correction is possible. nice construction. the box is safe to damage. This product is package in parts that is easy to finish and use. Cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToeKnee2 on 04/26/2013

- Good sturdy product - Takes less than 2 mins to construct the product. - Arrived in record time (less than 2 weeks) - Good looking - Does exactly what it says on the tin - Its much better than the video makes it look. - Simple and secure bracket to hold the iPad - It will hold the iPad with a protective case - To move it around requires a fair bit ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhrast on 04/05/2013

It's a very easy to use. Unpacking plus assembly less than 2min. Easy to put in any position you want. Works great. More stable than I hoped so. Makes my movie watching comfortable. Tablet and phone bracket made from plastic that feels a little cheap. Don't know if that will be a problem (probably not). Though I'm using a little 8'' tablet, I'm 100%... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections