Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Sturdy and well built (kind of)

posted by Igor05 on 05/15/2013
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Really sturdy, seems well built. Comes with a tablet and a cellphone holder, both very well made and with good quality. The cellphone holder is actually very cool, since it extends when you press the little button on its side, making it easy to put your phone or iTouch and take it out. The rack itself seems thrustworthy, and I had no problems with it.

Cons:

One of the parts of the tablet holder, the larger one, is too big for my Nexus 7. I can still use it if I move to the side and only use one of the brackets. Still, a little disapoitment. The rubber on the fixed clip head is already useless, and the metal part has no rubber at all. The "nut" section of the head has already given up, and I'm gonna have to use an actual nut to fixate it properly.

OtherThoughts:

I may write a ticket for the damaged section of the fixed head clip, since I used it as anyone should and it's not holding anymore. It lasted less than two hours of me trying to fixate it on my bed (the wood on the bed is kinda worn out already).

Bottomline:

You may have to improvise to fix it, other than that, is a real good buy! I'm happy to have it, and recommend it to anyone!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections