DX » Community » Reviews » K-1247 16-in-1 Portable Professional Disassembly Repairing Tools for Cellphones - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybsasha on 05/29/2014

Very good build quality, cheap and it come with a carrying case . It is useful to bring it with u everywhere because it is small and not space consuming. Short shipment and delivery in my case.Very satisfied when I opened it . None at the moment , would strongly recommend this product.Tools made from ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJoyChung on 05/15/2014

all available tips for work on electronic. Cheap and it come with a carring case. IT's useful to bring it with u everywhere. PRice is cheap compare to the tools u buy from store. the fine point pince is not really straight so picking a little heavy screw will be more difficult. the case is make a little ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydurexinjekutje on 05/05/2014

very hany tool you can screw up the big screwdriver if you got shaky hands so evreything will stay steady and the magnets in the screwdrivers are very hand i replaced my iphone 5s back with this tool the case is not so good but thats the only con and its about if it works good and is screws well great ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byxcrack09 on 03/31/2014

Its all made in metal, so it feels very good to work with. You have to screw the tips so they won't move at all. It came exactly as in the picture. It is very difficult to find all the tips that are included so this kit is just perfect. I disassembled my iPhone 5 and it has all you need to do it. The ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykarakan08 on 01/21/2014

cheap price and easy to use, can advice it to everyone who need small screwdrivers and has the know how to fix an iphone. I use it for my iphone 4s replacement of wifi antenne. And it did the job ! long shipment and delivery, would be great if dx had an european department...maybe in the further who ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byaldur001 on 01/03/2014

This is a very well made mini tool kit with all the bits you will normally use through the day, if you work around cell phones. Tips are well made (except for the smallest flat tip which needed to be file back to proper specs) and store nicely in the included case. Screwdriver holder above average and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcwalker on 10/30/2013

Very impressed when I opened it. All the pieces are well built, very solid construction. Has lots of pieces that I didn't have in other sets that I bought. the storage case is very handy as it stores all the tiny bits well without any chance of pieces falling out. The handle is made of metal and large ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJahe78 on 10/23/2013

This is a great toolkit for the first time user - it seems like a great quality. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to use all the screwdrivers but the ones I use works great. This is ok for the amateur - who wants to fix his own phones. Can't think of one if you take the price into consideration - maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklkpyou on 10/16/2013

first of all the price, its really cheap for what you get even if its not from the highest quality, it doe's the job. the set is pretty small. smaller than i expected but it's not a con since it doest what it meant to do and all the screw drivers seem to be well made. the case which it came in is a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynovaprecog on 07/22/2013

- Really nice case, and the presentation is good. - The tools are precise, and it has a variety of options (although I use very few since I bought it to use on an iPhone 4) - It Doesn't look cheap, I think this is a great quality product, and the screwdriver is really good. I can't really think of one,... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections