DX » Community » Reviews » K-1247 16-in-1 Portable Professional Disassembly Repairing Tools for Cellphones - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good OK cool Otimo not bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byActionReplay on 04/20/2015

Pros: Small, compact, easy to keep in your jacket or backpack. Good price and a lot of useful tools for opening and repairing phones Cons: Would have liked to have more screwbits, but hey, you can't have everything for 8 USD! I am known as the Geek nr 1 in my class. People come to me all the time... Read more

I never leave home without it! I never leave home without it! I never leave home without it!

Impression:Very good,Good Investment,A lot of tools for the money!;

0 0 0

• posted bykoxiinha on 03/11/2015

Great product with good price!

Impression:cool,OK,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9134121 on 03/02/2015

The overall impression is not superb - you can easily see, that the pack is cheap. The case does not have space for all the tools. However, with the help of these tools I repaired my MacBook, so I am OK with it. Honestly, I put 3 star rating for price due to the new exchange rate in the country -... Read more

Impression:OK,not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byUsmanZaman on 01/25/2015

Pros: Very useful and really nice tool and portable Cons: Haven't seen any yet working fine for me Thoughts: I think this is a very good tool for opening mobile phones of any kind or any company mobiles

Impression:nice accessory;

0 0 0

• posted byhectorgnux on 01/23/2015

Tan pronto llego lo utilice para algunos proyectos personales y trabaja exelente.

0 0 0

• posted bym1c4o on 12/19/2014

Pros: very complete kit for cellphone repair, portable, useful, perfect for carry around Cons: the material looks like cheaper

Impression:nice kit;

0 0 0

• posted bylandero1981 on 12/11/2014

muy buen contenido

0 0 0

• posted bysylascipo on 11/28/2014

Muito bom.obrigado.

0 0 0

• posted bypraeitor on 10/31/2014

Покупал специально для разборки iphone, качество насадок отличное, сталь хорошая не крошится, все насадки намагничены, очень удобно при работе с мелкими винтами. Единственное что подкачало это чехольчик, смотрится хлипко, но внутри очень эргономичен, все насадки надежно закреплены. Так что... Read more

Impression:Very good,i like it,Замечательно;

0 0 0

• posted bypowextreme on 09/16/2014

Pros: Screwdriver is of an impressive quality and seems quite durable. The leather like pouch is nice for holding all the tools. Cons: Suction cup is not that great.. I don't think it works. Tweezer was really fragile, I bent the metal while using it.

Impression:Pretty good toolkit;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere