DX » Community » Reviews » X7 Wired USB 2.0 1200/1600/2000dpi Optical Game Mouse - Black (145cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshamif on 04/01/2014

Really good product. Works flawlessly with it's good fuctions. Browser buttons make online surfing much easier. Mouse light is really cool and doesn't look poor at all. Scroll button feels really good and sturdy so it won't break that easy. At first it's easy to accidentally push the browser buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenmashi on 01/21/2014

Design:: Mouse has a nice matte finish and a piano-shine finish to the sides. Shaped like a pricey mouse. Has 2 extra buttons for back and forward function in browser/media player etc. Ergonomics:: It felt quite nice in my right hand, not big or out of shape like my e-blue cobra mouse feels. A very heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaxoriko on 01/02/2014

The mouse looks really nice. It has this led lightning and make it look really cool when your room is a bit dark. And i can show it off to my friends. It works as it should. U can use it perfect for gaming because u can make a lot of clicks per second. More then my old mouse anyway. When you plug the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDDaVID1 on 11/15/2013

It is a great mouse, has 3 dpi levels, the dpi button gets brighter as the dpi setting gets higher. 2 side buttons that work well in game, Its covered in bright lights! they can be a bit blinding in pitch black. low friction feet, slides perfectly Bright lights are too bright The lest side support for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlaiColom on 11/13/2013

Great price -Great quality construction -Excelent materials -The upper side feels nice to touch -3 sensitivity levels (DPI) -Lights looks great, fancy -The USB connector is gold plated -Great weight -Very resistant cable -The wheel is pretty soft and nice but since the upper side is mate-finish, is recomended ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElwegg69 on 10/18/2013

it is cheap, and rally useful, i felt the difference in the first minute when i was playin a fps, mostly because is so accurate and it feels so confortable in the hand, is just so much better than a regular mouse i don't have any cons, it actually is a really nice product it has a really great build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsad612 on 09/26/2013

* very solid build gaming mouse * has a good weight and feel to it * Top surface of the mouse is really nice to hold and feel * has buttons on the right for different speeds * the lights on this mouse make it look really cool and give an understated awesome feel to it, cant wait to turn of the lights ... Read more

Top view with logo Comparison with old mouse Front view Bottom View Side view with buttons Mouse unpacked

0 0 0

• posted byFinDefaulted on 09/20/2013

- Look awesome. The lights aren't too dim or bright and the overall design is great. - Quality is great. Doesn't feel at all like a 15$ mouse. I'm very pleased with how the buttons feel sturdy. - Works well. Just plugged in my Windows 7 computer and started playing. Maybe a bit too small and the left ... Read more

0 0 0

• SD
    posted byAzurefrost on 09/16/2013

Fits in the hand very well. The covering material feels good and it does not look like a cheap one . Moves smoothly and it have a good 3 levels of DPI. Nice design. Short cable - probably good enough for a notebook, but not for a desktop computer. The place of the two side buttons on the left is definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrainDamaged on 08/28/2013

-Beautifull design and good size. -Comfortable mouse -It has blue led -2000 dpi (3 levels) -seems to be very well built and not cheap at all -It has 6 buttons -The price is cheap Right side of the mouse is not wide enough so your thumb is kinda on the buttons but it's not a big deal until you hold overtighten.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections