DX » Community » Reviews » HobbyWing Pentium 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC for R/C Helicopter Quadcopter - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrunokohl on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Chegou em ótimo estado, em embalagens anti-estática e com manual junto. (Arrived in great condition, in anti-static packaging and manual together.) Cons:O manual poderia vir com outros idiomas, como Português e Espanhol. (The manual could come with other... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDreifas on 02/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought four of these for my quad and I must say quality is good. Each came in separate bag with paper manual. Wires are flexible and easy to install on frame. Doesn't feel cheap. Cons:If you are hobbyist you cannot expect more for this price. Cant think of any cons ri... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymadmaxo on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product arrived as advertised with all the items included. Very good product, well packaged and with manual. The speed control works with quadcopter out of the box and does not need any modifications on the firmware. Supports 400hz rates and was installed... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections