DX » Community » Reviews » HobbyWing Pentium 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC for R/C Helicopter Quadcopter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Ótimo Very good.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysidneyticao on 12/05/2014

Thank you very good product. Read more

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted bywilliam2009 on 11/24/2014

produto e serviço muito satisfatorio Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byengwto on 11/15/2014

Pros: - Good quality - Price Con: - I bought four, but one is warming Overall I liked the product and would buy again even though the heating problem in one. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunokohl on 05/28/2014

Chegou em ótimo estado, em embalagens anti-estática e com manual junto. (Arrived in great condition, in anti-static packaging and manual together.) O manual poderia vir com outros idiomas, como Português e Espanhol. (The manual could come with other languages ??such as Portuguese and Spanish.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byDreifas on 02/17/2014

I bought four of these for my quad and I must say quality is good. Each came in separate bag with paper manual. Wires are flexible and easy to install on frame. Doesn't feel cheap. If you are hobbyist you cannot expect more for this price. Cant think of any cons right now. It is set up to be used right ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymadmaxo on 04/19/2013

The product arrived as advertised with all the items included. Very good product, well packaged and with manual. The speed control works with quadcopter out of the box and does not need any modifications on the firmware. Supports 400hz rates and was installed on a quadcopter that performed very well ... Read more

0 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections