DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarettes with Chargers and 10-Refills Set (110V~240V AC)
  • 5 star 52 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 34 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypacoyos on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this item is realy good, i use it and is really good, its work really good, it taste like a real cigarrete, in my opinion, this is a really good way to smoke less, its works really good and it look cool, i really recomend this item Cons:like everything the good things c... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBluedog79 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Package arrived within 3 weeks, undamaged in good condition. The cigarette came with instructions which were not to clear. THe instructions didn't mention whether you need to take the filter-cap off. It seems that the cigarette only works when the cap is off.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytinyteri on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfect!! For the cheap price i can not understand why you wouldn't buy it! Got one for me, one for my parents and one for my grandpa. Cons:none that i can think of OtherThoughts:BUY IT!! for the price you won't find it cheaper at a store..if you are was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRandomUser126 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's pretty easy to use. There are no problems with the e-cig itself. The cartridges are easily changed. It has a vanilla taste, and it's not quite as strong as I had hoped, but I can deal with it. Cons:I broke the USB while screwing it in. So I do suggest you use care wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakaChriss on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great to stop the Nikotine lust Great for stopping smoking or cutting down Easy to use Compact and easy to carry around Cons:Takes to long to charge Had it for 2-3 months and it won't work anymore Filters break quickly Weigh too much witch makes it unnormale to use and... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycashotic on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very good product for those who wish to quit smoking, it taste's good and it's safe, the batetery life is about 2-3 hours (if you are a hard core smoker like me), you have also a lot's of option for flavors and it's very cheap. Cons:Cheap build quality... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Arrived in perfect condition, they work fine! Refills taste ok… no complains. Cons:there isnt a container for the Ecig, you have to carry it around in your purse, or in an actual cigarrete box… but whats the point on doing that! OtherThoughts:These are the 3rd... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDaShrink on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap pricetag - Many options when it comes to flavor (menthol, redbull, tobaco etc.) - Easy to use - Lasts long on a charge - Included car & wallchanger Cons:- Cheap buildquality - Flat power plug (you have to get an adapter) OtherThoughts:I dont know i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytylerphotos on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive Good smoke production Looks realistic Lasts a long time Cons:Fragile Easily lost or put into the laundry (my fault) OtherThoughts:This is the 4th or 5th Health E-Cig I've owned over the past 2 years, and it's working very, very well so far. I use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvref on 11/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A lot cheaper than other products sold online. The kit comes with a car charger, a wall adapter (one that works in Canada, not like the one with SKU: 52570) and a usb plug. It also has a pack of 10 cartridges. You can also buy tons of inexpensive refills here. So after... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections