DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarettes with Chargers and 10-Refills Set (110V~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypacoyos on 05/23/2013

this item is realy good, i use it and is really good, its work really good, it taste like a real cigarrete, in my opinion, this is a really good way to smoke less, its works really good and it look cool, i really recomend this item like everything the good things can have a consecuense but i really don'... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBluedog79 on 05/20/2013

Package arrived within 3 weeks, undamaged in good condition. The cigarette came with instructions which were not to clear. THe instructions didn't mention whether you need to take the filter-cap off. It seems that the cigarette only works when the cap is off. I don't use it myself, but gave it to my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytinyteri on 05/16/2013

Works perfect!! For the cheap price i can not understand why you wouldn't buy it! Got one for me, one for my parents and one for my grandpa. none that i can think of BUY IT!! for the price you won't find it cheaper at a store..if you are wasting money at the gas station on disposables(10.00 each) you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRandomUser126 on 05/09/2013

It's pretty easy to use. There are no problems with the e-cig itself. The cartridges are easily changed. It has a vanilla taste, and it's not quite as strong as I had hoped, but I can deal with it. I broke the USB while screwing it in. So I do suggest you use care when screwing it into the charger. @... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakaChriss on 03/21/2013

Great to stop the Nikotine lust Great for stopping smoking or cutting down Easy to use Compact and easy to carry around Takes to long to charge Had it for 2-3 months and it won't work anymore Filters break quickly Weigh too much witch makes it unnormale to use and not feel like a real cigarettes I loved ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycashotic on 02/24/2013

It's a very good product for those who wish to quit smoking, it taste's good and it's safe, the batetery life is about 2-3 hours (if you are a hard core smoker like me), you have also a lot's of option for flavors and it's very cheap. Cheap build quality and very easy to loose it, so be carefull. It ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Arrived in perfect condition, they work fine! Refills taste ok… no complains. there isnt a container for the Ecig, you have to carry it around in your purse, or in an actual cigarrete box… but whats the point on doing that! These are the 3rd set ive bought and they all work great, very good product. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDaShrink on 01/02/2013

- Cheap pricetag - Many options when it comes to flavor (menthol, redbull, tobaco etc.) - Easy to use - Lasts long on a charge - Included car & wallchanger - Cheap buildquality - Flat power plug (you have to get an adapter) I dont know if it gives me the same level of nicotine as real cigarettes,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytylerphotos on 11/20/2012

Inexpensive Good smoke production Looks realistic Lasts a long time Fragile Easily lost or put into the laundry (my fault) This is the 4th or 5th Health E-Cig I've owned over the past 2 years, and it's working very, very well so far. I use it for shock value and to have something to do with my hands.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvref on 11/06/2012

A lot cheaper than other products sold online. The kit comes with a car charger, a wall adapter (one that works in Canada, not like the one with SKU: 52570) and a usb plug. It also has a pack of 10 cartridges. You can also buy tons of inexpensive refills here. So after your first 2 days of use you already ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections