DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Protective Waterproof Bag w/ Mount Holder for Samsung i9220 / N7100 / GPS / PSP
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by lucberger on 05/10/2014

Pros: Easy to mount and use, seems durable. Case protects smartphone from rain. Smartphone react correctly to touch through protection. Cons: Case part is not firmly secured to support. A solution is to glue or screw it. As i want a removable support, I made a lock pin to secure to the support: Drill a hole in the base, make a saw groove near t... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by shmuliktal on 08/18/2013

Pros: easy to install very rigid although its plastic variety of angels in installation fits all smartphones and also good for keys headphones etc. Cons: when you tightent the screw- it stays alittle bit loose, the solution for the cord of the headphone is not being covered leather look alike material feels cheaper than possible OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cURLybOi on 05/20/2013

Pros: Great variability - came with a special hard synthetic foam inside in which you can cut your cell phone shape to fix it on the spot. The mount is easy to fix just by bare hands. The grip is powerfull enough for offroad biking. Touch screen works perfectly in this. Cons: Somewhat bigger than what I expected but that's not really a con, sho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections