DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Inner Case for Asus 10" Eee PC 1000 UMPC Laptops
  • 5 star 20 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafareino on 11/17/2013

Great fabric, strong double stitching, soft and smooth internal surface to prevent, scratchs to my laptop. Great fabric, strong double stitching, soft and smooth internal surface to prevent, scratchs to my laptop. It becomes dust easily, the external fabric have some textures that can accumulate various kinds of residuals. It becomes dust easily, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTiffanytanng on 09/12/2013

- Lightweight - a protective case -sturdy -well-priced -easy to use -simple -pretty good quality -a good protection for laptops (to prevent scratches on the laptop) A recommended improvement for the protective case is to find a way to make the case waterproof otherwise, the case is great! It is definitely well-priced. I even got one for my boyfriend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregissandra on 08/07/2013

Product arrived in great condition, well packaged, within which usually get other products, with respect to the case with the price is well below what similar in my country is really being very helpful for me, since my netbook protects against risks and even some beats weaker furthermore your fabric is beautiful and soft to the touch. None to report ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddv0102 on 05/13/2013

everything you can expect for this price easy to open zipper Also possible to use this protective case for the asus TF300 and docking station. Even possible to add additional cable or addapter. lightweigt and easy to handle. zipper is not perfect when closing. there is some cloth that is jammed into the zipper. If you are looking for a cheap protective ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHammie on 04/13/2013

Protects The tablet from little bumps & scratches I got this case to protect my 10" tablet & keyboard attachment. This sleeve is one that the tablet snugly fits into. Not enough stuffing inside for huge bumps. Tablet must be remove totally in order to use it. So if you want a case that can be used while the table is turned on, look elsewhere.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuckers on 03/12/2013

- Very cheap. - It protects your tablet or your Netbook from scratches and dust. - It fits perfectly to the asus 1000 but I think it will fits also to any 10 inch netbook. - Easy to use. The quality could be better, I was expecting more protection for my netbook, it does not protect it from falls because its too thin. The zipped came broken, and in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtxenon on 01/26/2013

* Very cheap and easy to use. * Useful for tablets and 10" netbooks. * Protects against scratches and dirt * It's like a thin sponge. * Does not protect the tablet from bumps. * The seam of the zipper is weak. I wanted something that would protect my tablet from bumps. If you want a cheap case to protect from scratches and dirt is perfect, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byichi310 on 08/27/2012

- Price. - Good quality for the price. - closure perfect. - sewings perfects. - protection good quality. nothing. for so low price, no have cons. in my country you can not find a case for near 3 u$d. buy it withought fear. it's a good case................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinLechowicz on 07/02/2012

- Great price. - The material used for the outside layer of the case could be a bit better, I guess. But for that price, it is surprisingly good. - Soft, nice material on the inside. - Zipper goes half the way around the case, so the opening is big and comfortable when the case is open. It is very easy to insert a tablet in and equally easy to take ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byToasters on 04/12/2012

Very good, the quality is good, well padded too, nice grip on the zip. I bought it along with SKU 18432, couldn't decide witch one to use to put into the case SKU 27570. So finally i use this case when i go out with my Ipad, it is a little bit big for it, but it is okay The smell !!! Wow, it smell pretty bad at first! So i put it outside for 3 days ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections