Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good Quality & Very Good Bargain.

posted by prateek4 on 10/08/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Very Nice Build Quality, If you need a Netbook case you can buy this one look no further. In August 09 it was price $3.73 = less than Rs.200 so its good deal for me. I am satisfied with my purchase. Free Shipping what else you want man. DX is very good. I will buy more stuff from them.

Cons:

At this price.. No man.. nothing really.

OtherThoughts:

Although, I bought the Asus 1005ha, it is 10.1 inch but since my model is new it is very slim so that ways for my netbook is a bit smaller but no issues since I knew this before I bought this, bcoz I at less than 200rs I cant complain man, I bought this intentionally. bcoz I can put some more stuff in .. So if you have EeePC 1005Ha same as mine .. and you want exactly tight one,, check the specs before buying and buy the 9" bag case. If DX has that one also I will buy it.

Bottomline:

check specs and size before buying.

for Asus EeePc 1005ha you need a 9", but any how this is a good product if you cant find anything else, you need to buy this to protect ur netbook from getting any stains. Love you DX

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections