DX » Community » Reviews » CY DP-005 DisplayPort DP Male to DVI Female HD 1080P Adapter Cable (15cm)
Customer’s impression:
faulty
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatje207 on 11/11/2014

Unfortunately a DOA. Device does not function at all, on none of the four monitors and two laptops I tried...... Read more

Impression:faulty;

0 0 0

• posted byhstehr on 12/25/2013

Quality seems solid, as good as higher priced products. The great Thing about the Display port Standard is that you can use simple Adapters to convert to most other Display Standards (VGA, DVI, HDMI). The cable is a Little bit stiff. Price can always be lower. The Overall length of the Adapter including ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhstehr on 12/25/2013

Quality seems solid, as good as higher priced products. The great Thing about the DisplayPort Standard is that you can use simple Adapters to convert to any other Standard (VGA, DVI, HDMI). The cable is a Little bit stiff. Price could always be lower. The Overall length including plugs is 21cm. The 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTranceTrouble on 11/27/2013

Very simple concept with a very solid housing. No jittering on screen when connecting a DVI cable to the adapter when displaying 1080p resolution. The connector contains two pins that hook into the ** female connector on your device, the amount of pressure is hard to estimate to pull the adapter out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyewteeguy on 09/10/2013

Good for PC or laptop users who use 2 LCD monitors. My HP Folio 9470m laptop has VGA and Display port, so does the port replicator. I use 2 LCD screens in the office with the old laptop (VGA & DVI only). Since both monitors have VGA and DVI connectors, need this adaptor to enable 2 screens to work ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections