DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft 2.4GHz Wireless Game Controller for Xbox 360 (OEM Pack)
  • 5 star 48 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Kriskof on 05/04/2013

Pros: - Genuine, feel great on the hand as it is real, unlike those plastic ones you sometimes find around locally - Worked immediately out of the box, didn't have to configure anything at all - Still working after a long time (2 years now I think?) - Cheap and fast delivery like you would get from another store Cons: - Nothing really, was perf... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by MaxFox on 04/19/2013

Pros: I bought this mouse for over three years and until now have never had any problems with it. It really is a genuine control with a very good price. You have senssação that he bought from some store along with the video game. Cons: Really had no problems with it until today. Already have control over 3 years. OtherThoughts: I thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by N1ghtcrawler on 06/14/2011

Pros: Works perfectly. and is 100% original. I say this because i don't think you CAN make fakes of these controllers, as only MS has the codes or wavelength or whatever, just like the Ps3 controllers. These work pefectly Cons: Only con i can think of is other colours. I have a Red 360, and was desperate for a controller in black or red, but DX... Read more

0 0
  • posted by troydmb17 on 07/13/2010

Pros: There is no reason to spend such a large amount of money on these controllers. This IS the microsoft controller. Don't think "oh its cheap, it must be a knock off" and be a spoiled elitist brat....its the same controller and its much cheaper. There are no issues with this, and I've used it constantly for 5 months now. coupled wi... Read more

0 0
  • =]
    posted by Maiawh on 04/06/2010

Pros: It''s very cheap but very good quality GENUINE xbox 360 wireless controller. buy it now if you still think about that... Very cheap genuine xbox 360 wireless controller. Quality very good, works fine. I recommend it for everyone. Good choice who doesnt want to pay double price Cons: Get it before it get''s out of stock!!!!! Untill now i h... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Pafman on 04/06/2010

Pros: It's genuine! When i bought that, i was very ceptic about the product. I was afraid to get a replic of the gamepad. I've received a genuine gamepad and it's working at 110%!!! Cons: No black colour! And that's all! What could you say negative about a genuine gamepad in half-price that you would get on your local store... OtherThoughts: If... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CRR01 on 04/05/2010

Pros: Good price; There's no visible difference when compared to original MS controller; works perfectly, no problem to sync to console; all buttons and triggers are working correctly; color is perfect. Cons: Holographic sticker is the original one, but on my controller, it seems as someone tried to "peel" it, small part in the corner is unglue... Read more

0 0
  • posted by oniejj on 03/25/2010

Pros: It's the real deal! But for a great price. Outstanding quality. It even came with the original package for me. Another good thing about it is that it;s genuine. Cons: Untill now i haven't seen anything about the controller that can called be a Con. And i have this controller now over 3 months. Only downside: it doesn't come included with... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CorteX on 03/14/2010

Pros: - The controller is genuine. - New, not refurbished. - It's pretty cheap. - Build quality is great! Cons: - It does not include batteries. - It's OEM, meaning you're going to get it in thick bubble wrap instead of the Microsoft packaging (which isn't really a con for me). OtherThoughts: I was a bit surprised to see that these controllers... Read more

0 0
  • posted by iPena on 03/13/2010

Pros: I bought one about a 3 months ago, I'm using it a lot and it's in perfect shape. Very good quality, very good deal. I just have to say thanks. Cons: - Packing should be better. No other cons, it's really good. - Pode demorar um pouco pra chegar no Brasil. OtherThoughts: This is the best deal you can get. It's perfect. Bottomline: Can't be... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections