• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Original remote, amazing price!

posted by RaC.65 on 02/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The remote you're purchasing is the same as the original remote you would get in a regular "Retail Price", nevertheless - in this one, you don't get the wireless receiver and batteries, which would mean troubles for those who purchase it as a FIRST controller, but a great deal for those who need a secondary remote.

The controller itself doesn't require any reviewing - a GENUINE MICROSOFT PRODUCT.

Cons:

The remote itself has no cons whatsoever, the only problem is the packaging, which made me somehow appreciate the postal service here. (Seeing how it actually got here in one piece.)

The packaging is done as the following:

1. Regular DX envelope. (with air bubbles)

2. Green "OEM Packaging" nylon.

3. The remote itself.

Makes you think DX trusts the build quality of the controller itself, which is nice and probably justified - but doesn't bring peace of mind to the customer.

OtherThoughts:

One of the controllers I got had a certain "bleach" to the gray color which is present in the bottom of the controller - nothing to worry about.

Bottomline:

Makes absolutely no sense to spend more money on a secondary remote: low price, genuine item - I only suggest asking for better packaging.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections