DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft Wired Game Controller for Xbox 360 (OEM Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykissaen on 12/29/2009

Good quality Responsive Long cable Genuine Great price No batteries! Weight Okey, this might be weird. But I find that it couldve been cheaper. That is only because it isnt that much cheaper than the wireless! I bought this mainly because I was sick and tired of having to change batteries. Charging them(... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadava on 09/23/2009

tons of pros + genuine + cheap (haven't seen this one cheaper in anywhere else) + feels good + looks even better + RUMBLE + can be used as massager :D + works like a charm in XP/Vista/win7 - NONE - there are absolutetly no cons what so ever. I've bought one of these and now all my friends want one! buy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDanipibr on 08/01/2009

Worked on the computer after much trying, but I saw many people had trouble with this product, even normal. has a good price, but could have a slightly better quality for the price I served for a time. Could return to the "OEM", that the quality was a little better. Product is defective after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarini64 on 07/13/2009

Just like always, the pricing of DX is the best! Fast delivery and the product arrived here flawlessly! The controller is original microsoft, came sealed in a plastic box with the manual and is very confortable. It's quality is amazing! Very sensitive analog sticks, tight buttons, and a good D-pad. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytristar on 07/09/2009

- Great price ! Local retailers charge USD 45 + for it. - Identical with the original shipping with XBOX360. - Its the best gamepad design I have ever used, especially the back trigers are very usefull with racing games and the swapped placed of the D-Pad and the left analog stick compared to PS2 style ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunnoBRA on 07/05/2009

excellent control, of good weight and size, it vibrates with precision, of excellent quality beyond having very been easy to install in windows 7. It gave to a new charm my games. it functions badly or it does not function in the games without the mark " for windows" with original driver of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybugarim on 06/30/2009

+ As already stated by someone they are shipping the retail version + Great for "games for windows" - The official driver sux. You cant play old games using it. - Gets dirty quite easily ( I was used to the dualshock 3 and 2 [ both black ] ). The number 4 in ease-of-use was due to the fact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymumms on 06/27/2009

Really low cost for reeeeeaaaally GOOD quality controller. L2 and R2 work like accelerators, very good for cars, bikes, helis, airplanes... anything! Looks like Original. And i believe it is. For Real. Best controller u can buy for its price. It's not for free!! ^_^ No cons, it's the best buy we can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcossc on 06/24/2009

The controller is a Original Microsoft product and came with the original package (not OEM like the title off annouement). - The Cheapest!!! (the second one was 29,90) - Long lenght cable (I can play from my bed) - Compatible with all games i've tested - Drivers are easy to find - Security connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJotaPeS2Nana on 06/23/2009

Genuine control, came with original pack, can use such for xbox as pc!! i'm buying 1 control for month... controle original, veio na embalagem original, pode usar tanto pra xbox quanto pra pc to comprando 1 controle por mês :D No cons!! One of the best shopping already done at DX!! naum tem contra!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections