DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft Wired Game Controller for Xbox 360 (OEM Pack)
  • 5 star 23 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykissaen on 12/29/2009

Good quality Responsive Long cable Genuine Great price No batteries! Weight Okey, this might be weird. But I find that it couldve been cheaper. That is only because it isnt that much cheaper than the wireless! I bought this mainly because I was sick and tired of having to change batteries. Charging them(have tried the chargers). So I decided to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadava on 09/23/2009

tons of pros + genuine + cheap (haven't seen this one cheaper in anywhere else) + feels good + looks even better + RUMBLE + can be used as massager :D + works like a charm in XP/Vista/win7 - NONE - there are absolutetly no cons what so ever. I've bought one of these and now all my friends want one! buy it, just buy it! most of the pc games come as ported ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDanipibr on 08/01/2009

Worked on the computer after much trying, but I saw many people had trouble with this product, even normal. has a good price, but could have a slightly better quality for the price I served for a time. Could return to the "OEM", that the quality was a little better. Product is defective after a while, do not recommend. The packaging was all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarini64 on 07/13/2009

Just like always, the pricing of DX is the best! Fast delivery and the product arrived here flawlessly! The controller is original microsoft, came sealed in a plastic box with the manual and is very confortable. It's quality is amazing! Very sensitive analog sticks, tight buttons, and a good D-pad. The analog triggers are great for arcade racing games.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytristar on 07/09/2009

- Great price ! Local retailers charge USD 45 + for it. - Identical with the original shipping with XBOX360. - Its the best gamepad design I have ever used, especially the back trigers are very usefull with racing games and the swapped placed of the D-Pad and the left analog stick compared to PS2 style gamepads make it very comfortable. - Pretty strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunnoBRA on 07/05/2009

excellent control, of good weight and size, it vibrates with precision, of excellent quality beyond having very been easy to install in windows 7. It gave to a new charm my games. it functions badly or it does not function in the games without the mark " for windows" with original driver of the Microsoft. To resovler such problem she is necessary ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybugarim on 06/30/2009

+ As already stated by someone they are shipping the retail version + Great for "games for windows" - The official driver sux. You cant play old games using it. - Gets dirty quite easily ( I was used to the dualshock 3 and 2 [ both black ] ). The number 4 in ease-of-use was due to the fact that I needed to google in order to find good drivers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymumms on 06/27/2009

Really low cost for reeeeeaaaally GOOD quality controller. L2 and R2 work like accelerators, very good for cars, bikes, helis, airplanes... anything! Looks like Original. And i believe it is. For Real. Best controller u can buy for its price. It's not for free!! ^_^ No cons, it's the best buy we can do. I bough with Silicon Protective Case SKU 18691... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcossc on 06/24/2009

The controller is a Original Microsoft product and came with the original package (not OEM like the title off annouement). - The Cheapest!!! (the second one was 29,90) - Long lenght cable (I can play from my bed) - Compatible with all games i've tested - Drivers are easy to find - Security connection to prevent youc pc fall down! No cons!!! It's perfect!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJotaPeS2Nana on 06/23/2009

Genuine control, came with original pack, can use such for xbox as pc!! i'm buying 1 control for month... controle original, veio na embalagem original, pode usar tanto pra xbox quanto pra pc to comprando 1 controle por mês :D No cons!! One of the best shopping already done at DX!! naum tem contra!! uma das melhores compras ja feitas na DX! Download ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections