DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft 2.4GHz Wireless Game Controller with PC USB Receiver for PC/Xbox 360 (Retail Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmucek on 06/18/2014

Great gamepad, it is definitely original Microsoft X360 wireless gamepad, and that is the positive side. Works great, the receiver is also original, and in Windows 7 is also shown as X360 wireless receiver for Windows. Ease of use is fantastic, just press the button and you are good to go. Only, but only downside is that it is refurbished one, but still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoamadeus on 11/13/2013

Just like the original. It was very easy to install and I'm very excited to play my games on the computer. I was trying to find this controller about this price here in my country, but since it was more expensive, I decided to buy it from here with a better price. No regrets. Left button almost behind the control always click when I press it. It bothers ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byRipside on 09/12/2013

Great controller! Exactly what you get from the store for your Xbox360. Connects to the PC after some installation of drivers. Just go to Microsoft's site to get the drivers for the receiver. Most games auto recognize that you have the controller turned on and they'll run fine with little to no control configuration. I use mine mostly for pausing and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySILVERMEN on 05/24/2013

This is a good product very easy to set up and perfectly to used in Pc , works fast, easy to play games and this is the great delivery service from DX , with 2 battery energyzer , thin and beautiful design , good price, fast to connects to windows shipping was quick and cheap WORKS GOOD GREAT FOR KIDS AND ADULT ty is surprisingly great. Definetly worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamitsure on 04/01/2013

+Cheap, affordable. +Easy to use once setup. +Works without any setup for most games. +Good battery life. -Drivers included are very outdated and doesn't work correctly with never versions of Windows. -Sometimes requires you to unplug and plug in the receiver to get the controller to connect. It doesn't have a function to turn it off, so you have to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 02/23/2013

IN MY OPINION THIS IS THE BEST JOYSTICK FOR PC, I HAD OTHERS OF GOOD QUALITY BUT THIS IS AN EXCELENT CONTROLER. YOU CAN USE IT IN PC WITH NO PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN WIN 8, BUT YOU CAN INSTALL AND USE IN WIN 8 TOO, IT WILL BE MORE HARD BUT IS FUNCTIONING VERY WELL FOR ME. INSTALATION IN WIN 8 IS A LITTLE MORE HARD. YOU CAN DO THAT: 3 - Vá ao painel de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpiceCowboy on 10/10/2012

Works like a charm. Initially I bought it because it was bundled with the usb dongle and... cheaper than the sole controller in my country (France). At that time, Xbox 360 controller without usb dongle were 20€ more expensive han this one... therefore I tried : It worth it. Setting-up the usb dongle is a real pain in the a**. Seriously I had to get ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byRonilsondiSouza on 04/16/2011

There's no PRO's. It's NOT genuine. The price is good, but for a non genuine device, is the commom price. If I thougth that it was fake, I wont buy it. Sem PRO's. É falso. O preço é bom, mas é o preço de um genérico. Se eu soubesse que é falso, não teria comprado. The "dead zone" of the triggers and stick is horrible. I can't even aim in a FPS game,... Read more

• posted bymatheusdboeira on 03/26/2011

Works perfectly. Has a great grip to it. Most new games support it, and you don't even have to configure the buttons. All buttons feel great, including the analog sticks. Doesn't use that much battery. It's a bit hard to setup the wireless receiver, but once it's done, works just fine. It's also a little loose on the grip, but not too much of a problem.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivrj1980 on 01/08/2011

In my opinion, no pros, this is a bad joke from DX sell it as Genuine, no more words! A meu ver, nenhum, é uma enganação do DX vende-lo como genuino! Control is not original! The directional analog and analog triggers have a huge "deadzone" (motion sensitive area). I compared this control to an original analog controls and the difference is huge. The ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections