DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Dual USB 12000mAh External Battery Power Bank w/ 8 Charging Adapters - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybontakun on 08/06/2013

-Can charge pretty much most of the current mobile/portable device as long as the plug is available -2 Output, 5V 1A and 5V 2.1A -Portable size -Not pocket friendly because of the weight -Takes 8+ hours to fully charge the battery from 1/2 charge. -Doesn't charge the bigger tablets well eg. TF300T -Not ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted by51eduardo on 07/22/2013

It worked well on my galaxy S4, and on my ipod, that's very good because apple is always hard to accept pluging devices, but it accepts this one. the battery of the S4 is of 2600 mAh, and it charged two times, so this battery has not 12000mAh, but it does the job, the manual is hard to understand it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoflixen on 06/26/2013

Outstanding unit performance. Contains essentially 4x 18650 lithium batteries cell management circuit with battery meter (blows blue). 2.1Ah output is close enough. None really. Very sturdy. Easy to disassemble if required. Good case, good performance. Small and convenient. Weight may be an issue for ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bylliuw on 06/21/2013

-Massive ammount of Power. -Many adaptors. -Fully charges my S2 Twice, perfect for 3-4 Day trips. -has apple connector (not the latest one) -High current output for other uses -sadly it wastes too much power converting. either that or it is not really 12000mAh. -Doesn't include Android smartphone connector.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBismarck84 on 05/19/2013

Nice. Has a lot of connector and good quality of connector. It has a button to display de charge. It charges my cellphone, my ipad and my ipod with not additional thing required. It has 2 ports where 1 is 1 amp but it auto adapts the output amps. Is s little bit heavy, for carry in the pocket although ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byBomba112 on 04/27/2013

is heavy. Easy to use. Many adapters. Good to take a long trip. There is a glowing indication lights.Can be used as a power adapter for the device. Build quality is high good leads and adapters. No bags for storage together with adapters. Not clear indication of charging. Bad instruction. Without a bottle ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byschwaenger on 04/24/2013

Small, many charging adapters, claims to be lithium ion.. Capacity is not 12000mAh. I charged a 1600mAh cell phone battery and it used two of the four indicator lights. So the real capacity might be around 5000 to 6000mAh. Does not come with a powersupply to charge the battery pack. Has a miniUSB input,... Read more

2 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections