DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Dual USB 12000mAh External Battery Power Bank w/ 8 Charging Adapters - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybontakun on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Can charge pretty much most of the current mobile/portable device as long as the plug is available -2 Output, 5V 1A and 5V 2.1A -Portable size Cons:-Not pocket friendly because of the weight -Takes 8+ hours to fully charge the battery from 1/2 charge. -Doesn'... Read more

0 1
  • posted by51eduardo on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It worked well on my galaxy S4, and on my ipod, that's very good because apple is always hard to accept pluging devices, but it accepts this one. Cons:the battery of the S4 is of 2600 mAh, and it charged two times, so this battery has not 12000mAh, but it does the job,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoflixen on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Outstanding unit performance. Contains essentially 4x 18650 lithium batteries cell management circuit with battery meter (blows blue). 2.1Ah output is close enough. Cons:None really. Very sturdy. Easy to disassemble if required. OtherThoughts:Good case, good p... Read more

2 1
  • posted bylliuw on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Massive ammount of Power. -Many adaptors. -Fully charges my S2 Twice, perfect for 3-4 Day trips. -has apple connector (not the latest one) -High current output for other uses Cons:-sadly it wastes too much power converting. either that or it is not really 120... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBismarck84 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice. Has a lot of connector and good quality of connector. It has a button to display de charge. It charges my cellphone, my ipad and my ipod with not additional thing required. It has 2 ports where 1 is 1 amp but it auto adapts the output amps. Cons:Is s littl... Read more

2 1
  • posted byBomba112 on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:is heavy. Easy to use. Many adapters. Good to take a long trip. There is a glowing indication lights.Can be used as a power adapter for the device. Build quality is high good leads and adapters. Cons:No bags for storage together with adapters. Not clear indication of char... Read more

2 0
  • posted byschwaenger on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, many charging adapters, claims to be lithium ion.. Cons:Capacity is not 12000mAh. I charged a 1600mAh cell phone battery and it used two of the four indicator lights. So the real capacity might be around 5000 to 6000mAh. OtherThoughts:Does not come with a powersupp... Read more

7 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections