DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Dual USB "20000mAh" External Battery Power Bank w/ Adapter for GALAXY S4 / i9500 + More
Customer’s impression:
Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykdashu on 09/25/2014

Pros: muito util para acampamentos e viagens de longa duração. Pode reabastecer um celular completamente por 2 a 3 vezes. Pode ser usado para carregar uma bateria de notebook inteiramente. Cons: um pouco pesado. Demora para carregar completamente. Saídas para 2a e 1a de alimentação. Possui botão que ... Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianBurla on 06/20/2014

I bought this before going for a long (2 week) motorcycle trip; it helped me recharge the phone, GPS, bluetooth headset and helmet camera during the trip whenever the batteries were depleted. Can recharge 2 devices at the same time and the capacity is very good. No cons so far. It comes with many adapters,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBDWIXX on 05/02/2014

-Charges fast, somehow even faster than my original charger even trough its 1A. -It doesn't get hot. -Relativly small +Bonus point! They include a "universal" cable and a lot "head" to it -It's not fully 20.000Mah it's around 16.000Mah I think. -I only used the microUSB head but when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianBurla on 04/25/2014

Compact high capacity rechargeable battery that can be used with a wide range of devices that use 5V input power supply. IT should charge a mobile phone several times. The "20000mAh" in the name is misleading as the real capacity is lower,but this is disclosed in the description. The instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykobiweis on 04/20/2014

Battery lasts for ever, you can charge at least a couple smartphone and still have backup. Very heavy. Not really suitable for daily use. It would be nice if you could charge the battery with a micro usb and not a min usb plug. Would save the hassle of remembering to take the mini cable. All to All, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEridanos on 04/05/2014

Nice design, and feels quite sturdy. Both power out ports are well labelled. Power in port is mini USB. Has a check button to check the remaining power in the bank. Very cheap compared to electronic shops over here. On the heavy and large side, but I suppose it is loaded with Li-on batteries. It is nearly ... Read more

Power LED and the two ports Whats in the box, cable and converters The box

0 0 0

• posted bylucianor85 on 03/28/2014

Looks good, easy to use and to charge (doesn't come with power outlet adapter), must connet to previously owned one or at a usb outlet, through a micro-usb cable (provided). Offers several options of device connectors, exception for the lightning apple devices. Actual current/amperage output options ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygabyonyx on 03/27/2014

- good autonomy (capacity of 20000mA is more than enough); - small, easy to take with you whenever you want; - nice design; - comes with many types of connectors; - can charge two device at once; - looks very solid; - the surface is glossy and it can be scratch very easy; - it does not come with a charger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWachW on 02/28/2014

Works great on all my devices, especially with the 2.1A port. Charges anything and everything with no issues. Love the fact that it automatically shuts off when you disconnect the device. And the capacity at least seems to be as high as advertised. Definitely lasts long enough for my needs. Light is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjayratch on 02/09/2014

This thing holds a ton of power. I can charge my iPhone multiple times before the device needs charging. And it accepts a trickle charge; I used this in the woods with a GoalZero Nomad solar panel. The indicator lights are not reliable. It will read 4 dots for weeks and then suddenly read nothing. I'... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections