DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Dual USB "20000mAh" External Battery Power Bank w/ Adapter for GALAXY S4 / i9500 + More
Customer’s impression:
Good product Very Good! Nicely
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDutchLeeuwtje on 11/25/2014

Nice and well made external battery with sufficient power to charge an smartphone or tablet multiple times. Because it has a lot of power it is somewhat big and heavy. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bynaimerhan on 11/20/2014

Pros: Fully Charges my Note 3 at 3 times. Cons: Changing takes a lot of time. Thé "in" socket is old type. I have to carry 2 cables. The external style is old and out of Fashion. I liked it but did not be very impressed. Read more

Impression:Nicely;

0 0 0

• posted bykdashu on 09/25/2014

Pros: muito util para acampamentos e viagens de longa duração. Pode reabastecer um celular completamente por 2 a 3 vezes. Pode ser usado para carregar uma bateria de notebook inteiramente. Cons: um pouco pesado. Demora para carregar completamente. Saídas para 2a e 1a de alimentação. Possui botão que ... Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianBurla on 06/20/2014

I bought this before going for a long (2 week) motorcycle trip; it helped me recharge the phone, GPS, bluetooth headset and helmet camera during the trip whenever the batteries were depleted. Can recharge 2 devices at the same time and the capacity is very good. No cons so far. It comes with many adapters,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBDWIXX on 05/02/2014

-Charges fast, somehow even faster than my original charger even trough its 1A. -It doesn't get hot. -Relativly small +Bonus point! They include a "universal" cable and a lot "head" to it -It's not fully 20.000Mah it's around 16.000Mah I think. -I only used the microUSB head but when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianBurla on 04/25/2014

Compact high capacity rechargeable battery that can be used with a wide range of devices that use 5V input power supply. IT should charge a mobile phone several times. The "20000mAh" in the name is misleading as the real capacity is lower,but this is disclosed in the description. The instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykobiweis on 04/20/2014

Battery lasts for ever, you can charge at least a couple smartphone and still have backup. Very heavy. Not really suitable for daily use. It would be nice if you could charge the battery with a micro usb and not a min usb plug. Would save the hassle of remembering to take the mini cable. All to All, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEridanos on 04/05/2014

Nice design, and feels quite sturdy. Both power out ports are well labelled. Power in port is mini USB. Has a check button to check the remaining power in the bank. Very cheap compared to electronic shops over here. On the heavy and large side, but I suppose it is loaded with Li-on batteries. It is nearly ... Read more

The box Whats in the box, cable and converters Power LED and the two ports

0 0 0

• posted bylucianor85 on 03/28/2014

Looks good, easy to use and to charge (doesn't come with power outlet adapter), must connet to previously owned one or at a usb outlet, through a micro-usb cable (provided). Offers several options of device connectors, exception for the lightning apple devices. Actual current/amperage output options ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygabyonyx on 03/27/2014

- good autonomy (capacity of 20000mA is more than enough); - small, easy to take with you whenever you want; - nice design; - comes with many types of connectors; - can charge two device at once; - looks very solid; - the surface is glossy and it can be scratch very easy; - it does not come with a charger.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections