DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement LCD Module with Backlight for PSP 1000
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Came in nice, sturdy, foam packaging, in a small box. It also had a plastic screen protector on it to stop it from getting scratched. No dead or stuck pixels, no scratches. The screen is perfect and works exactly like my old one did before it I broke it. Doesn't include the foam trim around the front. Not a big deal seeing as how I don't even really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybosoko on 10/02/2013

- very cheap - good packaging (cardboard + soft styrofoam-like thing) - no dead pixels (on my unit) - bright screen - no dust guard between screen and plastic shell as on old screen - backlight is a little brighter on the corners, but not really noticeable - strange viewing angles, you can see better from above than from below, you can use it to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanczyk on 05/18/2013

Best price for this type of product. Bought it and happy to say none have scratches. Picture quality is good as the original SONY screens. I can't see the diference so far. Must say i am impressed. A excellent way to save money. It isn't easy to install, you must know how to do it or you can damage the PSP internal hardware. It don't come with a manual.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystoev89 on 05/15/2013

Excellent screen, arrived very good, almost no trace of use, very cheap. Used screen, minor fine scratches but that has been noted in prouduct description. I am amazed how cheap this screen is. It's a very good replacement screen for your PSP. I'd definitely recommend this screen for anybody that has screen trouble. It is a used but very good screen.... Read more

How it looks like unpacked
    1 0
  • posted byZuu on 01/20/2013

Firstly, this product is too cheap.Secondly, it is very qualificated at the same time. Thirdly, it is convenient with PSP device. Fourtly, it replace to device easily. Finally, that is great! Nothing. I couldn't see any cons of this product. I think that there is none of cons. Everyone can buy this LCD screen for their PSP. In addition to it, this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJudithJ on 12/28/2012

- Good quality screen, looks exactly like my old one - No dead/stuck pixels (all a matter of luck though) - Came well packaged in good condition and undamaged None really It's really simple to replace the screen, very easy and not a pain in the ass like with the DS. A good guid I followed myself to replace the screen: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Installing+... Read more

Closer look at the packaging Closer look at the screen
    0 0
  • posted bynibarto on 12/14/2012

the lcd screen is Excellent. best price i can find. very good quality. This screen is it worth if the orginal is broken. solid quality, exactly the same quality as original nothing to say. send should take quite long fits perfectly. works now three years very good. well packaged. still no dead pixels. brand new and unused. Has also a plastic protector-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueriver on 04/21/2011

Packaging was not that bad. Fortunately, what I got didn't have any bad or hot pixel, which is great. Does not come with soft padding that goes around the screen. You will have to take it from your old broken screen. In order to use this, you should know how to open your PSP and take out the screen. If you don't, you will most like break something. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJay48 on 04/21/2011

1. Excellent screen 2. Appears to be brand new and unused 3. Has a plastic protector-sticker to prevent mild scratches to the screen 4. Decent packing; mine was not damaged in transit 5. Fantastic price My screen has a slight 'depression' in the middle. This is visible in the picture I attached (the circled area) as a dark patch in the center. Apart ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanaarnoutfaber on 04/15/2011

It is exactly the same as the original. I ordered one because of some very annoying dead pixels in the second hand unit I bought. Easy to install. Very well packaged. One anoying red pixel just right from the center. Not as annoying as the ones in the old lcd but stilll.... I was hoping on a perfect one, as some of the reviews. I'm trying to fix it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections