DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement LCD Module with Backlight for PSP 1000
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• lcd screen psp1000

posted by svetlish on 12/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

i received my screen more than a month ago and i get really surprise to see that it's almost the same item as the original . i didn't had any dead pixel and i hope it will be the same for my next order of this screen which is a very good product and really cheap.

Cons:

nothing bad to say about it , it's the same as the original one .just hope that it always will be fonctionnel with no dead pixels when i order another one. except that, nothing bad to say about it

OtherThoughts:

as i beleive in dealextreme as a very good site , i am sure that if ever dead pixel are on a ordered screen, they will change it back . that's what i hope
    we ll need to be patient to send it back there and wait for them to send it back .... but usually dealextreme never disapointted me so i don't think we'll have this bad surprise ever

Bottomline:

if you need to replace your psp screen , don't hesitate with this product !!! buy it !!!
    quality and very cheap price for this lcd screen that will make you repare your lovely psp
    you'll dont regret it

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections