There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very pretty, it works, but I can't use it

posted by feiru on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The car adaptor works as described, now my iPhone5 can be charged in the car, don't have to worry about running out of battery. The cable is long enough for my home usage, and I really like the flat shape, looks so fun! Quality of the product is also good, with nice finishing, doesn't look like a USD4.80 product.

Cons:

However, the Lighting connector end is overly big with extra white plastic. It cannot connect to my phone, with I have the back cover, as it is bigger than the space. I don't like to go without the back cover when I'm charging in car, that just doesn't make sense. So, this cable will be given away, as I can't use it completely!!

OtherThoughts:

They should not have made the Lightning end so big. The other adaptor I've bought are all fine, the original cable is also fine, but not this one, clearly is the design flaw.

Bottomline:

Won't recommend if you are using back cover the has a fitting opening for charger. I have to buy another cable and give away this one to those who don't use a back cover.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections