DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI v1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable w/ HDMI Female to 24+5 DVI Male Adapter - Black (153cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRVNetwork on 05/01/2014

Small connector, fits next to other DVI out Solid cable HDMI/DVI audio supported Screwable coverter (screw to videocard) 1080p HD desktop & game streaming Short HDMI cable The cable-connectors are nicely shielded upon delivery to protect the connectors. The cable itself feels solid. I personally do not use the cable since it's to short for my setup,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPalmagema on 11/04/2013

Arrived in perfect state and time, no damage at all. The product works great, i have used both cable and converter, so far no problems . Cable length as advertized so it is very confortable. It had protectors so the pins arrived in perfect state I haven't detected any cons yet. I have to fill a review for a really simple item with 500 characters, really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriwiekens on 06/24/2013

Using both cable and converter, so far no problems and functioning to satisfaction. Cable length as advertized which was long enough for to make a clean and tidy connection between my system and the screen. Image quality is good at 1920x1200 @60 hz, have not been able to test full dual link capability yet at 2560x1440. Some of the pins seem a bit bent,... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections