DX » Community » Reviews » USB/PS2 Black Ultraslim Flexible Washable Dustproof Keyboard (Indestructible)
  • 5 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAkatcuki on 02/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice looking i was amazed when i was able to roll keyboard it was very funny very cheap i must say in my country cost too much Cons:buttons aare confusing its nice to touch but it takes some time to get used why the hell is caps lock so big why the dint put th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianka on 10/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:With the USB Port adapter for my Galaxy Tab2 7.0, the keyboard worked immediately. I used it to create a document on my tablet and send it by e-mail. The flexibility of the keyboard allows me to roll it up and fit it in the much smaller bag I use to carry my various elect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaelli on 09/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its liquid proof, lightweight and durable..........pretty good quality....does its job right...... Cons:the keyboard feels kind of wierd to type on.... i used it for about a week and it just didnt work out for me. it had this weird feel to it and it is not for fast typi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byClexx on 01/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very easily transportable. Once rolled, the size is equivalent to a beer bottle. - Very light (300gr / 10oz). - Caps lock LED. - Liquid proof. - It works perfectly with GNU/Linux and BSD. Cons:- Very strange sensation while typing. - You have to put your fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysece1212 on 07/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This thing is so USEFUL!. It is very portable, and can be used almost everywhere. The color matches almost every device I use with it. I use it mostly for my Ps3 to talk to people. Cons:When you type, it feels like your not hitting the right keys, and that mak... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecholake on 12/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's cheap -It's fun -It rolls up, it's easy to carry -Liquid-proof -Accidental food spillage proof -USB, even my Macbook recognizes it (granted you have to do the quick and simple keyboard setup that'll pop up once you plug it in). MAC NOTES: The option and apple keys... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySean_K on 11/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very handy to have around as a spare keyboard and also is ideal for situations where dust and dampness is an issue. This works fine despite getting wet, and even if it does get damaged, it's not a big issue replacing it given the price is so low. Cons:The keyboa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynilbog on 10/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap - plug and go - nice soft feel - easy to read letters Cons:- unless keys pressed dead on they tend to tilt to the side which works but gives a strange "feel" to typing - only works on a flat hard service OtherThoughts:wipe-able but wire to keyboard joi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysyuusuke on 07/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i'll sum it up quick. - Flexible - Works as attended - Responsive - Can hold 3 keys at the same time without stopping (gaming purposes) maximum 5 in my experience. - Same as the one as you buy from retail stores but cost 1/2 price. Cons:- Tad bit pricy, could be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygalldar on 07/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I need to bring a usb keyboard everywhere with me for work, this is perfect for the occasional times when I need to use it. Takes up hardly any space (compared to the one I used to have to carry). Plus this fits in the toolbox! Rolls up and takes up very little room, I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections