DX » Community » Reviews » USB/PS2 Black Ultraslim Flexible Washable Dustproof Keyboard (Indestructible)
  • 5 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAkatcuki on 02/28/2014

nice looking i was amazed when i was able to roll keyboard it was very funny very cheap i must say in my country cost too much buttons aare confusing its nice to touch but it takes some time to get used why the hell is caps lock so big why the dint put that little smaller shipment took too long when it arrived from 5 items only this was not damaged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianka on 10/21/2013

With the USB Port adapter for my Galaxy Tab2 7.0, the keyboard worked immediately. I used it to create a document on my tablet and send it by e-mail. The flexibility of the keyboard allows me to roll it up and fit it in the much smaller bag I use to carry my various electronic gadgets. It needs a solid surface (desk or over-sized hardcover book) to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaelli on 09/26/2010

its liquid proof, lightweight and durable..........pretty good quality....does its job right...... the keyboard feels kind of wierd to type on.... i used it for about a week and it just didnt work out for me. it had this weird feel to it and it is not for fast typing...its very hard to type on it...... its cheap and that's what you get. a cheap keyboard.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byClexx on 01/13/2010

- Very easily transportable. Once rolled, the size is equivalent to a beer bottle. - Very light (300gr / 10oz). - Caps lock LED. - Liquid proof. - It works perfectly with GNU/Linux and BSD. - Very strange sensation while typing. - You have to put your finger in the very middle of the buttons. - The keyboard smelt very bad for about a week. - Sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysece1212 on 07/07/2009

This thing is so USEFUL!. It is very portable, and can be used almost everywhere. The color matches almost every device I use with it. I use it mostly for my Ps3 to talk to people. When you type, it feels like your not hitting the right keys, and that makes you feel like your hitting the wrong buttons, but your not. Sometimes you might hit the wrong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecholake on 12/26/2008

-It's cheap -It's fun -It rolls up, it's easy to carry -Liquid-proof -Accidental food spillage proof -USB, even my Macbook recognizes it (granted you have to do the quick and simple keyboard setup that'll pop up once you plug it in). MAC NOTES: The option and apple keys will not have a corresponding button on this It's awkward, like the reviwer said ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySean_K on 11/15/2008

Very handy to have around as a spare keyboard and also is ideal for situations where dust and dampness is an issue. This works fine despite getting wet, and even if it does get damaged, it's not a big issue replacing it given the price is so low. The keyboard has a really weird texture to it, especially when you pick it up. The back of it just feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynilbog on 10/01/2008

- cheap - plug and go - nice soft feel - easy to read letters - unless keys pressed dead on they tend to tilt to the side which works but gives a strange "feel" to typing - only works on a flat hard service wipe-able but wire to keyboard join probably not waterproof. Given the soft silicone type rubber "indestructible" is quite a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysyuusuke on 07/28/2008

i'll sum it up quick. - Flexible - Works as attended - Responsive - Can hold 3 keys at the same time without stopping (gaming purposes) maximum 5 in my experience. - Same as the one as you buy from retail stores but cost 1/2 price. - Tad bit pricy, could be at around 5-7$ range but that's just me. - Could be a tad stiffer on the bottom of the keyboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygalldar on 07/03/2008

I need to bring a usb keyboard everywhere with me for work, this is perfect for the occasional times when I need to use it. Takes up hardly any space (compared to the one I used to have to carry). Plus this fits in the toolbox! Rolls up and takes up very little room, I can squash it into any available space and not worry about it breaking (cheap to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections