DX » Community » Reviews » GPS Suction Cup Holder Stand Mount for Garmin Nuvi 200 / 250 / 260 / 205 / 255 / 270 + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
niceeeee
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvero563 on 12/24/2014

La commande a été reçue en 3 semaines au Canada. Le délai a été rapide. Merci à l'équipe de DEal Extrem. Je n'Ai rien à dire du produit, je suis très satisfaite ! Read more

Impression:niceeeee;

0 0 0

• posted byrmentjens on 06/19/2014

Really the price is nice. the product works like a charm. is easy to put together. Fine replacement for your garmin nuvi mounting bracket. The joint is a little bit tight so it will not move easy. But then again this could just as easy be a "Pro". In general no cons. fine product. Came in a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfiratustun on 04/21/2014

Similar to original suction provided by the Garmin. suction works fine on the windshield, holds unit securely. The arms holding the GPS unit is a bit tight on my unit (Garmin 200), feels like bottom part does not exactly sit on the space. Swapping original arms to the suction unit also is not very effective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilippemarich on 10/31/2013

I can not say anything bad about this device. This is a must have if your garmin GPS holder is broken. It is realy easy to install. Just plug and click. The nap holds the device very well. it has not fell off my window. It looks exactly the same as the real one. And same fabricage. I would even say it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilippemarich on 09/05/2013

It is actually just like the origional one. Same size, same weight. I had to buy this one, because something broke on the origional one. It does it job perfectly. Easy to build. Just connect the 2 parts + remove the plastic and put it on your window There are absolutly no cons to this device. you could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byticboy on 07/29/2013

The suction is surprisingly much stronger than the original. I need two hands to remove the suction cup from my dashboard. It's that strong! - The clamp (the one that holds the GPS) is less sturdy than the original, but it still does the job well. - The ball joint of the suction cup doesn't fit the clamp'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections