DX » Community » Reviews » IPUM5626 5" HD Resistive Android 4.0 MID GPS Navigator w/ Canada Map / Wi-Fi / 8G TF - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byparkpop on 09/28/2013

Nice screen for navigating purposes Solid accessoires for fixating on dashboard of car Brite screen Number of apps crash while using them Battery drains quickly when using it for navigation Mainscreen when starting up not very good Put nav app on device with the right maps (when ordering from Europe, Canada is not really needed but Europa maps for example)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byparkpop on 09/26/2013

Good size screen for navigation purposes. Works fine with Sygic (version 13.14) and Tomtom (version 1.3) android navapps. Handy holder with clicksystem with good cupping glass to fix the device to a surface. Loudspeaker not so loud, even at max. GPS fix takes some time the first time you use the device, so be patient. I would advise to set standard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvetuna on 03/31/2013

Easy to use; Simple updates; Good quality of your browser; videos work very well Connection between the phone and GPS via Bluetooth works perfectly Excellent for those who talk on a cell phone while driving, for connecting the bluetooth sound can come out of the car speaker and can talk without holding the phone, I mean that GPS has brought me safe ... Read more

0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections