Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytalien on 07/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is OK, also it looks nice. Cons:There is no right Ctrl key. For example I use Ctrl + Enter quite a lot, this makes that combination quite awkward to get. On the other hand, annoying Win keys (which I never use) are there on both sides. Color of mai... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfatliver on 07/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you are short on desktop space it's the way to go. It does have the function (FN) key, so it can be pretty useful if you have trouble with a laptop keyboard. The keys are rather soft. Cons:Note it's smaller because it doesn't feature a NumPad; for me it's a pro but f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfatliver on 07/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you are short on desktop space it's the way to go. It does have the function (FN) key, so it can be pretty useful if you have trouble with a laptop keyboard. The keys are rather soft. Cons:Note it's smaller because it doesn't feature a NumPad; for me it's a pro but f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWesleyWex on 07/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very small, perfect for server management for instance - Soft keys, very good for typing Cons:- There is a NumLock but no indications on the keyboard if there is a remap like on laptops OtherThoughts:The picture on the box shows a chinese version, so don't be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections