Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytalien on 07/30/2010

Build quality is OK, also it looks nice. There is no right Ctrl key. For example I use Ctrl + Enter quite a lot, this makes that combination quite awkward to get. On the other hand, annoying Win keys (which I never use) are there on both sides. Color of main section is a bit weird, it's kinda brownish grey. Would be nicer if it was pure gray. There'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfatliver on 07/15/2010

If you are short on desktop space it's the way to go. It does have the function (FN) key, so it can be pretty useful if you have trouble with a laptop keyboard. The keys are rather soft. Note it's smaller because it doesn't feature a NumPad; for me it's a pro but for many it could be a con. Some keys are not exactly at the same place compared to conventional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfatliver on 07/15/2010

If you are short on desktop space it's the way to go. It does have the function (FN) key, so it can be pretty useful if you have trouble with a laptop keyboard. The keys are rather soft. Note it's smaller because it doesn't feature a NumPad; for me it's a pro but for many it could be a con. Some keys are not exactly at the same place compared to conventional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWesleyWex on 07/24/2008

- Very small, perfect for server management for instance - Soft keys, very good for typing - There is a NumLock but no indications on the keyboard if there is a remap like on laptops The picture on the box shows a chinese version, so don't be scared, inside is the US version... hehe A versatile yet cheap keyboard. These kinds of keyboards tend to be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections