Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJysix on 10/27/2013

- Work great and can charge my old DS lite and DSi - The cable work with my 3DS too !! - The cable is in good quality like the original Nintendo cable - You can charge your DS on your computer or any USB device - A little short - Nothing else to say Don't forget the USB to AC adapter if you want to put it in a socket (sell on this website) I think that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystunicol on 09/16/2010

Great to travel with as easy to pack and you can use your computer to charge your NDS. Also an Ac to USB addaptor helps save space on the power board. It would be great to see both the plugs for either the lite or the DSi rather than one of each. I have two lite's would be great to be able to charge them at the same time. This is a really good product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokswaney on 06/15/2010

Very straightforward - plug the cable into the power port of one or both DS and / or DSi devices, then plug it into a USB port or power adapter. It simply works, and it's darned cheap! You can't expect to yank the plugs out or jam them in with brute force - it's not heavy duty gorilla-proof reinforced. I use mine to power up via my notebook or PC's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydogisaac on 01/31/2010

This is very cheap and can recharge, both dsi and ds lite. And recharge both at once if you want to. I just connect mine to the computer. Saves me a power point. They are well made and look like it will last a long time. The cord is long. Postage was really fast. Does not work on the original Nintendo ds, it would be perfect if it did. I think wall ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections