Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNaamasika on 07/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits all currently released DS-versions, the original fat one, lite, and 3DS. It's quite long, measuring at 115cm/45 inches. Cons:No complaints. OtherThoughts:I only own the DS-lite, so it's the only version I could test it on, but it works. It fits the recharger slot per... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKnuckx on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works to charge GBA SP, Phat DS and DS Lite (DSi not tested). Metal part of connectors is good quality. Strain reliefing is good on DS side connectors. Cons:Strain reliefing is useless on the USB connector. Body of plugs feel a bit cheap. Charging seems slow t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZhlain on 03/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is just what you expect, an USB cable for all models of Nintendo DS. Charge any Nintendo DS by USB, using a PC or laptop, a USB plug (like iPhone or iPod) or a Car Cigarette Lighter to USB like in my case. If you have several Nintendo DS, you can charge all of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybendigedig on 07/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have tested this with an old DS "phat" and a DS Lite (but no DSi because I don't have one) and it charges them fine, whether separately or together. It did not seem to take very much longer than the mains charger when charging one unit at a time. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytatersalid on 05/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This charges all of my game boy handhelds that i use anymore, the SP, the DS, and the DS lite, im sure the last one is for the DSi but i havent gotten one to confirm it yet. And you can charge all three (or two) at once. Cons:The cords at the end are a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevillien83 on 04/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Now I can charge my NDS and NDSL at the same time (and my DSi when I buw one). You can charge them at the same time (which is slower) or separate! I take this on holiday with my EEE so I don't have to worry about if the normal AC charger fits! Cons:Maybe the length of t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections