Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNaamasika on 07/09/2013

Fits all currently released DS-versions, the original fat one, lite, and 3DS. It's quite long, measuring at 115cm/45 inches. No complaints. I only own the DS-lite, so it's the only version I could test it on, but it works. It fits the recharger slot perfectly, and the light indicating recharge was lit.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKnuckx on 06/22/2011

Works to charge GBA SP, Phat DS and DS Lite (DSi not tested). Metal part of connectors is good quality. Strain reliefing is good on DS side connectors. Strain reliefing is useless on the USB connector. Body of plugs feel a bit cheap. Charging seems slow though that is probably because USB supplies less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZhlain on 03/01/2011

Is just what you expect, an USB cable for all models of Nintendo DS. Charge any Nintendo DS by USB, using a PC or laptop, a USB plug (like iPhone or iPod) or a Car Cigarette Lighter to USB like in my case. If you have several Nintendo DS, you can charge all of them with only 1 cable, but NOT all at the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybendigedig on 07/03/2009

I have tested this with an old DS "phat" and a DS Lite (but no DSi because I don't have one) and it charges them fine, whether separately or together. It did not seem to take very much longer than the mains charger when charging one unit at a time. In the Forum for this item, recent buyers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytatersalid on 05/09/2009

This charges all of my game boy handhelds that i use anymore, the SP, the DS, and the DS lite, im sure the last one is for the DSi but i havent gotten one to confirm it yet. And you can charge all three (or two) at once. The cords at the end are a little short to play and charge multiple however, im ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevillien83 on 04/05/2009

Now I can charge my NDS and NDSL at the same time (and my DSi when I buw one). You can charge them at the same time (which is slower) or separate! I take this on holiday with my EEE so I don't have to worry about if the normal AC charger fits! Maybe the length of the cable? No other cons I noticed! All ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections