DX » Community » Reviews » BSV-SP001 Solar Powered Brushless DC Pump Fountain Pool Garden Watering - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySabean on 07/16/2013

Relies on the sun. Comes with a few adapters and spouts. Tiny pump with long cord that actually screws into solar panel to prevent accidental disconnection. Solar panel has feet to stand by itself and is rated at 1.5W. Pump has suction cups to adhere to a container or similar. Pump is a 'solar pump' and as so will work on 4-10V input. no way this will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydovilt on 06/10/2013

Works perfectly. I was expecting a lower quality, but everything is very good. Conforms to complete my needs and expectations. My pool small but lighting them combined with the fountain turned out romantic place. Thank you. Quality really justify all expectations. I was expecting a cheap little thing, but the quality of the plastic collection and happy.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydarkzhades on 03/27/2013

It's easy to put together and it works when 'the sun is shining' The panel looks well made and has a glass cover which means it won't deteriorate in the sun like some panels with only a plastic coating. The pump is easy to clean if it should get blocked It tends to cycle when there's not quite enough light. Two of the roses appear to be different but ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections