DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Male to 30-Pin Female Adapter Cable for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykekkofts on 04/27/2013

It seems to be stronger than other similiar items that I bought It's useful with the extension between the male and the female part It doesn't cost a lot: the original costs up to 40€ I'm using it from two days, and it's still working Other similiar items stopped working after some days, so let's see if this is the right purchase The first time that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanielpattiata on 04/26/2013

The cable came wrapped with 2 plastic papers in a nice apple style white bag. When I connected it to the 30-pin adapter from Apple it immediately response as it was a original Apple product. Good build quality and a nice black connector. Works with everything so far unlike the small adapter I bought a week back from DX. There are no cons.. It's perfect!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDadao on 04/03/2013

The adapter cable makes the iPhone 5 users, especially those who were users of earlier versions of the IPhone. With this adapter cable can take advantage and use the energy of the old equipment that used 30 pins. The cost effective will be very good and we saved, using the old boots, which could be distributed elsewhere. Nothing against I am very happy ... Read more

2 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections