There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great product!

posted by Brahma3 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Small, strong output for it's size, inexpensive & useful for many different applications.

Cons:

As will ALL solar panels anywhere one must be very careful while handling...bending/flexing, dropping & or smudging the solar collection side can drastically reduce the products ability to produce energy.

OtherThoughts:

Fragile products like these I would highly recommend not using the "Standard" shipping method & pay the little extra to have your order "expedited" instead this way your package will be treated with special care as opposed to being tossed tossed around with a bunch of other mail, letters & stuff, & shipped via regular post.

Bottomline:

Bottom-line is I ordered during the Chinese new year holiday when shipments & orders where all put on hold for the holidays & as soon as the holidays were over I received an email the very next day apologizing for the delay & they had processed & shipped my product right away & I still received my order within the 2 week shipping period outlined in their shipping policy for shipping to my country of residence(Canada).

I am very content with my experience doing business with DX.com so far.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections