Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very good product

posted by McDrobec on 03/22/2013
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I am using it on my 1/10 buggy and it just works perfect. Beacause of cold weather outside I cant tell if it becomes warm or hot after use but I can tell you, that when I had my original speedcontroller in it it was much warmer then this one. Therefore I assume that it acn handle higher amps.

Cons:

It has at least one capacitator inside (unlike my previous, that has it outside of case) dont know what would that do in summer weather, I hope it wont but be much hot. The speed controling is really good, it goes fine linear. I am using original 540 size motor.

OtherThoughts:

Looks great the cooler fits much better than in my previous controller. Works just perfect right now, I am looking forward to see it in hotter summer, but from my experience with it until now it would probably work perfect.

Bottomline:

Best price I could find for such a good speedcontroller, you can even use it in boat after making it watter proof (using plasty dip, or like me sticking it in ballon and then close opening and around wires with hotgluegun)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections