DX » Community » Reviews » JR-5050 Waterproof 72W 4500lm 625nm 300-LED RGB Decoration Light Strip w/ EU Plug (5m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjasonrees on 05/23/2014

very bright with nice dimming feature on the remote, and a few fun patterns, it "remembers" it's setting if you unplug it and plug it in from power. nice 3m tape on the strip and appears waterproof. color options are pre-set, you cant mix your own colours. the specs are not clear if you can ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byCarontezz on 05/05/2014

Very bright, the waterproofing seems to be ok very flexible and clear plastic encapsulates all inner circuitry and LEDs. The remote is functional and responsive and the range of color is more that enough for practical purposes The adhesive tape it comes with is not very good, it`ll do the job but the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymartjp on 02/13/2014

Extremely bright, vivid colours. So bright in fact that it hurts the eyes to look directly at the strip when lit. The remote will allow dimming of the strip. Easily cut to required length as long as you can solder accurately. I am using my strips for Christmas house decoration, along with lighting control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMirarkitty on 12/30/2013

Very nice LED strip, useful power adapter, remote works fine. This is NOT 72W. Measuring at full output I get 2.4A at 12.5V = 30W. (Or they shipped the wrong item to me. But it has the right number on it.) Full light gives a very blue light. If this is your only light, you might want to add a warm white ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymailel on 12/16/2013

Long enough to fit any application and it can be daisy chained to another set. Color is good except the white is too blueish. It can be adjusted by a better remote (see DX's product) The connector of the LED to the remote module is loose, may be it is designed this way. It has to be clamped, taped, or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAudianer on 11/21/2013

Es una tira de led con una gran potencia, ilumina mucho más de lo que me pensaba, además con el mando a distancia es muy práctica. Es la tercera tira que compro, en cuanto me la instalé tuve que comprar otro par para mis familiares que me encargaron una. A veces es un poco dif&#23... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrulllo on 11/21/2013

This product is very functional. the light is very powerful and meets the expectations of the buyer. It handles very well cut and solder the wires is pretty simple. the adhesive tape light is not very strong. No power supply :(. is awesome anyway. it is useful to obtain the shrink wrap to secure the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygavrail on 11/04/2013

The product looks fine in outlook, great variety of colours (16 colours), 4 combined programs and option to strengthen the light and putting down. The Lumens (LM) are very much compared to most of the products on the market and on the other side the Watts (W) are only 72, which is electricity efficient ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHerrCazzini on 09/10/2013

Very cheap compared to in brick and wall shops. About one third of the cost. Quality is pretty good for the price. Delivery went very quick this time. Only about 2 weeks. The sticky tape on the back is not very strong, but not a problem to replace it with new strong sticky tape. The connector between ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bykhaglun on 03/17/2013

Fast shippment. Easy to setup and overall good quality. All you need in the package. Just to roll out and easy to stick with duble sided tape. Drill hole and hide the cabels. Super smal cable so you dont need to drill a big hole. I am so happy with this product. Run and buy!!! I miss a link so i can ... Read more

1 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections