DX » Community » Reviews » 72W Waterproof LED Strip Light RGB 4500lm SMD 5050 - EU Plug/AC 100~240V (5m)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Quality Easy Buen producto Good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10422455 on 08/17/2016

Pros: +Waterproof. I think. I'm not too keen on using this in a swimming pool or anything like that, so I don't see just cause for me to test it, but the entire length of circuitry and LED's are encased in a half-centimeter of some sort of solid plastic polymer, so I imagine the lights are Just I... Read more

Impression:Good product,Quality,European plug!;

0 0 0

• posted bySkauber2 on 07/27/2016

Pros: The LED strip works as it should and seems bright enough, it's a great thing for accent lighting and creating a unique atmosphere in your home Cons: Unfortunately the controller which is included is pretty bad. The green channel stopped working within minutes due to an overheating component... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byTofuuu on 07/19/2016

Excellent RGB leds. I used them to add some cool lighting to my living room and I was amazed at how easy it was and how bright these were! The adhesive on the strip is very solid on smooth, clean surfaces, but I guess adding some glue could work for more coarse surfaces.

Impression:Good product,Easy,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bysnowman1962 on 07/08/2016

This is a complete product package. It works really well in the cove at the top of my living room window after I converted to blinds from curtains. The string is 5 meters long and the LEDs are close together so the light is very even. Good brightness and dims. I really liked this product and the... Read more

Impression:Good product,High Quality;

0 0 1

• posted by10050433 on 03/16/2016

Very good quality and price product

Impression:Good product,Very Good Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byZo22y on 03/16/2016

Pros: easy to solder/modify, easy use Cons: adhesive on back could be stronger and the PSU cable could be a bit longer.

0 0 0

• posted byfernandezpego on 02/10/2016

Pros: las luces obedecen al controlador correctamente incluso para generar luz negra o uv Cons:el controlador es limitado Other: recomiendo comprar uno con control que tenga mas kkeys y funciones

0 0 0

• posted byxterm4 on 12/29/2015

Tira de luces led, iluminan mucho y se ve calidad en el producto, muy bien, buen precio y funcionan correctamente...

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byJorgeOuro on 12/27/2015

Uno de mis productos favoritos. Con un poco de imaginación puedes decorar cualquier rincón de tu casa. Pruébalo en la entradita detrás del espejo, o bajo los muebles de la cocina. Creas un ambiente relajado, con un bajo consumo. Inigualable.

Infinidad de posibilidades Infinidad de posibilidades

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bydarran77 on 12/17/2015

Ordered this set of RGB lights in time for xmas as a supprise for the wife, but when rolled out and connected i found that the remote had no effect on the lights at all, still the array of colour changing led's was very effective. I checked the remote battery and even pointed it at my IR camera ,... Read more

Impression:Good product,to be confirmed;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere