DX » Community » Reviews » 72W Waterproof LED Strip Light RGB 4500lm SMD 5050 - EU Plug/AC 100~240V (5m)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Nenhum Buen producto Fantastic Bom Produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcoBer on 01/28/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Cons: White light is not really white. And bad contact in light strip, 99% of the time all leds function, sometimes a part don’t works. The description of the functions (Fade / flash) on the remote-control are not correct. But it is still a nice gadget the.

Impression:Nice gadget;

0 0 0

• posted bydanformiga on 01/22/2015

Pros; Good Product Cons; NOne

Impression:Good product,Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byrogerchina on 01/15/2015

Pros: excelente brilho, fácil instalação, fita adesiva de alta qualidade. Contra: cor vermelha com pouco brilho. controle remoto frágil.

Impression:Bom Produto;

0 0 0

• posted byJKxxx on 12/28/2014

Very good price, quality, high-performance and everything you need is included in the price. Just plug, hang and go. Maximum satisfaction. I'm already ordered a second piece. Veľmi dobrá cena, kvalita, vysoký výkon a všetko, čo potrebujete, je v cene. Stačí len pripojiť, nalepiť a hotovo. Ja už... Read more

Impression:Good product,Maximum satisfaction;

0 0 0

• posted byalfonsomu on 12/23/2014

El producto es bueno en relacion al precio. El adhesivo es muy malo se despega al instante. El controlador led vini defectuoso y las luces encendian con colores diferentes al elegido (verde encendia azul, y boton azul encendia verde) dx me mando un controlador nuevo al instante y ahora va Al que... Read more

Impression:Buen producto,fallo controlador,led de calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byerwinplatter on 12/10/2014

Pros: Very easy to install! Shipment to the Netherlands was very fast this time! The light is used as in-direct light for changing moods in my sons bedroom, after playing with the remote control he found out that you even can use it as a disco light! Cons: no cons this time, very satisfied with... Read more

Impression:Fantastic,Great add-on for my sons room!;

0 0 0

• posted byAleksandarTokar on 12/07/2014

Received it to Macedonia in 3 weeks. Quality is great and price is good

Impression:Very satisfied..,God value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byHoutanMaleki on 12/03/2014

Good Price and well made LED with self addhesive tape and remote (battery included). It even has dimmer capabability and a mode to flash or fade into various colors. If you set the remote to white, it has a bit of a blue huge, so if you are looking for a warm white, you may be better getting one... Read more

Impression:Very satisfied..;

0 0 0

• posted bywallacevilareal on 12/02/2014

Recebi o produto rapidamente e fiz os testes de função. Tudo 100%. Recomendo a todos a compra deste produto. Em breve comprarei mais.

Impression:Very satisfied..,God value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byotus500 on 11/25/2014

I used in my aquarium and was very good at lighting however the remote control left a bit to be desired, often failed and even near the receiver and even with new battery.

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections