DX » Community » Reviews » JR-5050 Waterproof 72W 4500lm 625nm 300-LED RGB Decoration Light Strip w/ EU Plug (5m)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Nenhum Fantastic good looking Good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerwinplatter on 12/10/2014

Pros: Very easy to install! Shipment to the Netherlands was very fast this time! The light is used as in-direct light for changing moods in my sons bedroom, after playing with the remote control he found out that you even can use it as a disco light! Cons: no cons this time, very satisfied with the product.... Read more

Impression:Fantastic,Great add-on for my sons room!;

0 0 0

• posted byAleksandarTokar on 12/07/2014

Received it to Macedonia in 3 weeks. Quality is great and price is good Read more

Impression:Very satisfied..,God value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byHoutanMaleki on 12/03/2014

Good Price and well made LED with self addhesive tape and remote (battery included). It even has dimmer capabability and a mode to flash or fade into various colors. If you set the remote to white, it has a bit of a blue huge, so if you are looking for a warm white, you may be better getting one of the ... Read more

Impression:Very satisfied..;

0 0 0

• posted bywallacevilareal on 12/02/2014

Recebi o produto rapidamente e fiz os testes de função. Tudo 100%. Recomendo a todos a compra deste produto. Em breve comprarei mais. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byotus500 on 11/25/2014

I used in my aquarium and was very good at lighting however the remote control left a bit to be desired, often failed and even near the receiver and even with new battery. Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted bychristernygaard on 11/16/2014

Easy to put up. Great value for money Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCervej4 on 11/11/2014

Pros: Very bright leds, usefull controller. Cons: Some blue leds dimmed and strip warped with the heat Overall i'm happy with this product, just bought another strip to replace the failing leds Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byDoutorTales on 09/15/2014

Show product arrived and is very good .. Show product arrived and is very good .. I will buy more. Read more

Impression:Good..;

0 0 0

• posted bywolfgio on 08/28/2014

it is very bright and has very nice colours. its perfect for hidden lighting. Read more

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byfvinicius on 08/18/2014

Pros: Great lightening and easy-installation. The product seems to be very reliable and the colors are impressive. The MVP overall experience is excellent, faster delivery!!! Cons: The sticker is a little weak, so you have to paint the wall firstly and use a new tape to fix it better and avoid maintenance ... Read more

Impression:Wow!!!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections