DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Female to Lightning 8Pin Adapter for Iphone 5 / Ipad 4 - White + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjytkd on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought it to charger and at this point this product is good, works perfectly. You can use with any micro USB cable. I use with a multiple charger to mobile phones and charges fast. I did not try to sync data, only for charger. Cons:Be careful to not lost, it... Read more

0 1
  • posted bylrasonline on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good, works ok on my ipad. The connection with micro usb cable works fine. Look good construction in the white color, could be in the steel color. Eliminates the need for multiple cables to various devices. Also works perfectly on iphone. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Good p... Read more

0 1
  • posted bythegianny on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, light and good construction. Fits perfectly to the iPhone and micro USB connector. What you can expect from it. This element is required for compatibility with most common chargers and data cables. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:It's the first thing that have t... Read more

Micro USB Female to Lightning 8Pin Adapter Micro USB Female to Lightning 8Pin Adapter for
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections