Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykbsa on 08/12/2014

Products are of excellent quality took a long time to arrive at my residence, and have had many problems with mailing the DX. In the end it was worth waiting a while longer. Not to mention that the DX managed to solve the problems I had with my products during transit. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted bymrcbcc on 11/30/2013

Good pilers, as usual Pro'skit tools are well done and with a nice design. The built quality is not so far from a professional tool. As the specific it can cut 2mm wires but seems to be strong enough to cut thicker wires. The spring isn't well fixed on the handle, anyway has not yet taken away. The rubber handle allows you a good grip so also a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVerusAmos on 03/20/2013

These pliers look very professional made. They also look fashionable in a way. They give a nice and clean cut, and when you done cutting a wire, it holds the excess wire until you release the pliers. This also works while cutting multiple wires. This makes it real easy to keep your working area clean from excess wires. Haven't seen this functionality ... Read more

Close-up: backside Close-up: frontside Close-up: cut while holding excess wires
    4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections