DX » Community » Reviews » Chromed Steel Bicycle Repair Tool Kit (19-Tool Set)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Buen producto Okay Product as described bueno pero no es lo que dice que es
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysupersebas on 01/28/2015

Tiene algunas herramientas de las que sale en la foto, ya que los dados quw menciona tanto el manual como la foto no los tiene. Trae unas micro herramientas que no sirven para el rubro del ciclismo

Impression:bueno pero no es lo que dice que es;

0 0 0

• posted byydbksiuyo on 12/16/2014

muy util, aunque con el tiempo se fueron soltando algunas piezas aunque nada que no se pueda arreglar

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byNaMy on 11/04/2014

Product as described, have no complaints, seems reasonable/good quality. Havn't used the Allen keys yet and not sure about the price (as I didn't really shop around).

Impression:Product as described;

0 0 0

• posted bymafm1970 on 10/28/2014

materials arrived as requested, all ok and fast and advise this supplier

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMIBagentQ2 on 08/18/2014

Not a bad tool for most jobs but it is missing some allen key sizes and the metal used is not very strong. We tried to use the 8mm wrench part of the tool to break a chain on another chain breaker and it just kept slipping. This use isn't really an issue as long as you keep the tire lever with a... Read more

Impression:Okay, weak steel;

0 0 0

• posted bykiller19861986 on 02/05/2014

A good set of everyday tools for bike service at home or in garage: 1) All required tools for screws, hex head screws, tire changing and even chain removal. 2) Steel looks pretty good to me, though I would not rexommend to apply extra force while screwing/unscrewing. 3) Handy and small bag to the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEduardoPOES on 01/22/2014

Por ese precio es una pasada. Es tal cual se ve en las fotos, incluso mejor, ya que viene todo en un estuche de tela con una solapa de velcro, para llevarlo todo junto sin andar a separarlo. Una de las cosas que más me han gustado y por eso lo compré, es que trae un troncha-cadenas, lo... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypilbert on 12/30/2013

Light weight and included case and patch kit is very nice. Chain breaker works better than other multitools I have used. The included nut wrench is difficult to use due to its small size. Keep this in mind if you use bolt on wheels. Small easy to carry, has most of the tools you will ever need a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabatronic on 12/17/2013

Everything in one pack and very well packed. Tools are very complete and quality is good. You will not need another tool for your bike. The tool feels a little big, but as the tools are a lot the space is needed. The bag that contains the package could be made in a way to be hold to the bike. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagoro on 05/09/2013

nice tool kit, easy to carry with you when you go out to do MTB. specially the chain remover it is so useful. you need to carry with you every time. it is a little heave, but doesnt matter so much, becouse of the bag. some screws come loose with the time, but is normal It is a tool you need carry... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections