DX » Community » Reviews » Chromed Steel Bicycle Repair Tool Kit (19-Tool Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykiller19861986 on 02/05/2014

A good set of everyday tools for bike service at home or in garage: 1) All required tools for screws, hex head screws, tire changing and even chain removal. 2) Steel looks pretty good to me, though I would not rexommend to apply extra force while screwing/unscrewing. 3) Handy and small bag to carry the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEduardoPOES on 01/22/2014

Por ese precio es una pasada. Es tal cual se ve en las fotos, incluso mejor, ya que viene todo en un estuche de tela con una solapa de velcro, para llevarlo todo junto sin andar a separarlo. Una de las cosas que más me han gustado y por eso lo compré, es que trae un troncha-cadenas, lo que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagoro on 05/09/2013

nice tool kit, easy to carry with you when you go out to do MTB. specially the chain remover it is so useful. you need to carry with you every time. it is a little heave, but doesnt matter so much, becouse of the bag. some screws come loose with the time, but is normal It is a tool you need carry with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOoiTY on 02/22/2013

A good set of tools geared for common bike screws and parts. It's primarily hex keys, although there is a tiny star and phillips head screwdriver. There's also a chain breaking tool, which I was surprised with, because it does work. However, you do need a separate wrench to work it. The steel they used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjschlaen on 02/06/2013

You have a lot of tools in your hand everytime you go out with your bike. My bike's screws are odd and this kit has the allen keys that goes with my bike, so you can expect to have a really handy tool in your hand. The quality of the tool is good and the pack that contains it, it's good. The black plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjablan on 01/21/2013

Good choice of tools included. The chain remover is really good. I also like tire levers, they are very convenient and pretty light. Spanner wrenches are placed awkwardly, so it's hard to reach some bolts. Also, the lever which holds the wrench in place when opened is very weak and it's not easy to properly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatnatsnoc on 12/27/2012

Very well designed tool you can take along for emergency repairs on your bicycle. The chain tool is better than the name brand $15 chain tool in my tool box. Wrench blade locks so it will not slip in use. Tire levers are very well designed. One has a spooned end allowing it to remove clincher and tubular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaziller on 12/05/2012

Has all the tools you need. the build quality is nice. Good to take with you everytime, it's very usefull when you have to fix something on your bike at home, but also wuen you are on the street / trail and need to make some emergency repair, It's a little heavy. the pouch is a little too big, it's better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoateechicken on 11/22/2012

- All the tools you would need - Very high build quality - Decent price - Even comes with tire repair kit - Small size, fits in a pocket or a bike carrying pouch - Hard to get at some of the tools and use them - Wrenches are odd - Goes well with an underseat pouch such as the GIANT cargo pouch - Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobby1234567890 on 11/13/2012

It has nearly all the basic/emergency tools you'll need. I like that the pouch carry's everything, including tire patches/glue, wrench for chain tool, and tire levers. The tire levers act as a wrench, spoke wrench, and tire lever. They include various size tire patches, glue, and a scruff pad. I wish ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections