Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Has all the most commonly-used bike tools
- Good build quality
- Includes tire patch kit and tire tools
- Decent carryall pouch to keep everything together
- Only one tool locks in place for use (the wrench); all others swivel freely
- Somewhat clumsy to use, but all multi-tools are like this
So far, this tool has exceeded my expectations. It might not be as pretty or as nicely-finished as name-brand bike tools, but it costs less than half as much as my Topeak tool, and is just as functional. Time will tell if it's as durable, but it seems reasonably well-made and tough.
If you're like me, and have multiple bikes, it's cheap enough to have one to carry on each bike. Just as useful as name-brand tools that cost twice as much.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.