Customer’s impression:
Buen producto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Super nice tool

posted by n4zou on 06/15/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very well designed tool you can take along for emergency repairs on your bicycle. The chain tool is better than the name brand $15 chain tool in my tool box. Wrench blade locks so it will not slip in use. Tire levers are very well designed. One has a spooned end allowing it to remove clincher and tubular tires. The other tire lever is designed to get into that tiny space where the bead crosses the rim. Both levers have nut sockets and spoke wrench slots of different sizes. Comes with quality patches and glue for fixing flats.

Cons:

No needle and thread for tubular tires but you would want to use your own needle and thread for that job anyway. There is room in the pouch for needle and thread if you use tubular tires.

I was going to order two more but just noticed it's back ordered! thats the only real con I have with this product now.

OtherThoughts:

Even the pouch is nice! The picture does not show what a nice pouch it comes with and everything fits nicely in it.

Bottomline:

When it becomes available again buy one for each of your bikes. If a friend rides bikes and you want to give them a gift this kit will make them think you spent a lot of money!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections