DX » Community » Reviews » LSON 360 Degrees Car Mount Holder w/ Suction Cup for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySondre34 on 06/08/2014

The suction cup is of good quality, it has not fallen from my car window after months of use. As long as you remember to tighten the screw at the back, it will not move while driving. It fits the S3 perfectly, as long as you due not have a case on it. It gives full access to all of the S3`s ports, camera and speaker. I can charge the phone while watching ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeninodiogo on 01/07/2014

It is what you pay for. Good grip, firm, light, kinda easy to use - with some remarks to be made. Well, where do I start? Horrible package... it came all smashed out, falling off the box, no manual whatsoever. It is very very verrrryyy hard to move the guiding cable (to adjust where is the thing poiting to). I was expecting to be much easier to move ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonearmfrog on 08/26/2013

Very easy to assemble, quality build, fits the s3 perfectly, surprisingly steady, can orient the device quickly to any angle. - The arm could be a bit longer. - Doesn't fit an s3 with a case on (plastic). As said before, when I opened the box it took me a few seconds to assemble it. The s3 fits it perfectly (again, without the case) and it doesn't look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorfr on 06/02/2013

The suction cup works as well as the ones on Garmin GPS holders. The holder has holes for camera lens, so it's possible to record video with the mobile while it's in holder. The flexible arm is firm enough to give full support while operating phone in place. Good flexibility with 360 degree rotation. It is a bit difficult to remove phone from holder.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byckrause on 05/20/2013

This is really to recommend. Fits exactly the phone measures, so it is hold in a secure way. Most important is that the neck is steady and strong and also the suction on the window is perfect, even that my car stays on direct sunlight the whole day No cons, it worked much more than expected for a very reasonable price. Used to buy two generic holders ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaviZaragoza on 04/16/2013

This holder fits perfectly to my SGS3. I use it like GPS. I recommend it to everyone who has a SGS3!!! It moves with the movement of the car, but i think that it's because of my suspension system xDD really i haven't found yet (and i hope not to find xD) I have a Holder for my old SGS, and now that i have the SGS3 the first that i did was to buy this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byromain145 on 03/12/2013

Very simple to fix and adjust. Quite stable, not too much vibrating. It can rotate over a ball joint on 360 degrees, very easy ! The suction cup is good quality, and never quit the glass (my phone is happy of that !). Is is not compatible with the genuine Samsung Flip Cover !!!! Be very carefull while removing the phone, the little clip might break ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections