DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-1000L Cree MC-E (BIN K-WC) 2-Mode LED Flashlight (2*18650/4*CR123A)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybusha2006 on 09/26/2012

- good quality - strong throw, 100-150m - strong flood in the same time - 2 perfect modes - fits nicely in hand - LED is too yellow for my taste - clicker must cycle 100%-50%-OFF every time - spot could/should be smaller, on 50m it is like 4m in diameter and that is why this lamp cannot throw over 100m I have bought it to replace my convex lens flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytikitarik on 07/10/2012

- Surprisingly lightweight - Pretty good battery life (with sku 20392) approx 3 hr on high - Excellent brightness on high, range of about 100 meters no problem - Perfect cross between focused and spill - The 2 modes are great, low is about %50 the brightness of high - Doesn't get hot at all - Fits protected batteries no problem (tried 4 different brands)... Read more

low power 4ft from wall High power 4ft ~1.2m from wall light, SKU 20392 battery SKU 47418 grease, charger
    1 0
  • posted byMawco on 06/19/2009

-Overall good build quality (very solid body construction) -Nice brightness (not as i expected) -good spill strong throw -doesnt heat at all (7 minutes on full power and its still cool as it was!) -fits protected battery too -batteries doesnt rattle inside -longer runtime thanks to 2 cells -possibility of shortening device after easy little mod - then ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycaddymum on 06/18/2009

Very bright light. Not actually 900 lumens. It is the same brightness as my Fenix TK11, but a slight bit more yellow as well as having more flood. It has a nice weight to it, and great design. I was expecting this light to ne a lot brighter, but for the price it's ok. The tail click needs to be pushed in quite far to get it to turn the light on and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhyperfish on 04/10/2009

BRIGHT!! A near perfect beam, with a BIG spot & plenty of spill/fill. Color is perfect, build quality (other than dry threads) is EXCELLENT. Still getting to used to the length of a 2 x 18650 body, but LOVE the fat 56mm head & the resulting beam. Cheap resistor clicky. Have ordered a decent forward clicky to replace it, also waiting on drivers ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bygrzi1971 on 12/20/2008

-extreme light power - 500-600lm effectiv -highly focused light cone -more than 2h burntime in high power mode -flickering problems by delivery After cleaning the current carrying parts and little plumbs work for better contacts the flickering problem solved The Flashlight is like a car floodlight and you see the first 250m like daylight I used the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections