DX » Community » Reviews » Chromed Steel Bicycle Repair Tool Kit (21-Tool Set)
  • 5 star 26 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHellish on 03/26/2014

Really good piece of art. Almost everything is there. I haven't used it with its purpose yet, but when I have the chanche I will and I'm not afraid that it wont help me. Next summer I will go have a cycling trip and then it's number one thing I will pack with me. All cycling fans gather together and buy this item, I am more than sure that you need it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunkbreaks on 01/30/2014

Kit de herramientas estupendo. Llaves necesarias para la mayoría de problemas que te pueden surgir en ruta. El hecho que las herramientas vengan dentro de una funda le da un punto positivo al producto. Esta dispone de un velcro en la parte trasera. Los parches y el pegamento para pinchazos no me convencen mucho. Quizás el peso del conjunto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertogramiro on 11/08/2013

It has everything that I need if I have to repair my bike in the mountain. The case is perfect to save all the things, you don't need to carry anything more in your routes. You don't need a lot space to carry it, in a smallbag in the back you can carry. The price is very good if you compare with other staff like it. It weight a lot but it is metal, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosesuner on 10/15/2013

Good product ... It is a good tool and very easily to use. It is a good tool to use at the garage and to take with you on a bicycle journey. Complete tool, includes all accessories you need to maintain or repair the bicycle. The price of the product is Very good. There is anything negative on this tool. Maybe the tire levers aren't the best quality,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicobid on 09/27/2013

Decent kit, hefty, fits nicely in my saddle bag. Has had a tool for every riding incident I've had so far, including tire repair, seat and handlebar adjustment, and just about anything else I might think of. Little carry case is good, velcro on the flap is strong. The tire levers aren't the best quality, I don't think one of the tips was folded on mine,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhmr1986 on 09/24/2013

Compact kit that allows you to have access to all the tools you need for your bike from tires to pedals, you want need another tool Compact, easy and powerful Some material could have been better. The case could also be easy to store in the bike or have a better material I wouldn't change much on this kit The price is not the cheapest one you can find,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylevmaster on 08/13/2013

Small, smart, easy to use gadget, made of acceptable quality materials. The carrier packet is encloses it in a handy way. The included amount of different screwdrivers might be enough for an average bicycle user. Not found so far. Works as expected however I haven't used the glue and other accessories, only the tool itself. Try to avoid stretching it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuddhaHat on 07/22/2013

Decent kit, hefty, fits nicely in my saddle bag. Has had a tool for every riding incident I've had so far, including tire repair, seat and handlebar adjustment, and just about anything else I might think of. Little carry case is good, velcro on the flap is strong. The tire levers aren't the best quality, I don't think one of the tips was folded on mine,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabricioangioletti on 06/25/2013

Don't go to a long ride without this equipment! Excellent option for outdoor activities and it’s easy to use on the bike. The tools are strong and do what they are indeed to do with no problem, they really resist to difficult screws. With this set of tools you can ride in a safe way because you can fix anything that you have to. The tools are durable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelofbastos on 06/18/2013

Good product ... is very easily to use, but the package of tires repais is not very good... Good product ... is very easily to use, but the package of tires repais is not very good. This price is very good. ... time of ownership is very large and the system of localization of the order is bad to Brazil. ... Good product ... is very easily to use, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections