DX » Community » Reviews » Chromed Steel Bicycle Repair Tool Kit (21-Tool Set)
  • 5 star 22 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicobid on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent kit, hefty, fits nicely in my saddle bag. Has had a tool for every riding incident I've had so far, including tire repair, seat and handlebar adjustment, and just about anything else I might think of. Little carry case is good, velcro on the flap is strong. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuddhaHat on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decent kit, hefty, fits nicely in my saddle bag. Has had a tool for every riding incident I've had so far, including tire repair, seat and handlebar adjustment, and just about anything else I might think of. Little carry case is good, velcro on the flap is str... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabricioangioletti on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Don't go to a long ride without this equipment! Excellent option for outdoor activities and it’s easy to use on the bike. The tools are strong and do what they are indeed to do with no problem, they really resist to difficult screws. With this set of tools you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelofbastos on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product ... is very easily to use, but the package of tires repais is not very good... Cons:Good product ... is very easily to use, but the package of tires repais is not very good. This price is very good. ... OtherThoughts:time of ownership is very large and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasimtal on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for its price. Not heavy and it has great combination of tools. All bikers has to have it.Easy to carry. Especially the tool for the removal of the tire is very useful. Of course is not a tool to fix the inner parts of a bike. For that you can go to a bike... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoethe666 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent quality - A lot of tools Cons:- Heavy - The tool to remove the "blockage" of tires is not very good OtherThoughts:I have used that several times for my bike and several others, I have to say I`m extremelly satisfied with it, for people who are obse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjack0726 on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very compact toolkit . very convenient toolkit which you can easily fit into saddle bag. 21 tool set providing you almost any bicycle screw set can be use. the tyre lever and tire patch can save you time when replacing Cons:8mm/10mm/15mm Hex Spanner wrenches/s... Read more

Value for money 21 tool set all in one compact
    0 0
  • posted bygjk2002 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:De solido armado y sensacion.Bastante completo el kit.Tuve la suerte de a los 2 dias de contar con el tener que usarlo por una pinchadura y sirvio a la perfeccion todos sus accesorios. Comodo para transportar en la bicicleta Cons:Nada de que quejarse hasta ahora. Cumpli... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvitordavid on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great Value for the price paid -great litle tool to take with you on your bike - resistant and sturdy Cons:-nothing for now. Just the spanner could be longer that way it would be easy to use in dificult places, but i understand its shorter to keep it portable. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrpires on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is extremely solid and resistent. It has all the tools you need for quick repairs, like strenghtening screws, quick-fixing your tires and many others. I feel very confident using it. Cons:It is a bit heavy, but it's a very reasonable price to pay for a tool o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections