Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntagonizer on 09/03/2016

If the price was much lower I would buy much more of them - case is very practical and the best part of it is ability to join them in series I'm curently awaiting replacement for broken one to have three joined together - one for charged AAA batteries, one for discharged ones and one for AAA->AA... Read more

Fine product but price should be lower Fine product but price should be lower Fine product but price should be lower Fine product but price should be lower

Impression:Useful,handy,too expensive;

0 0 2

• posted byAntagonizer on 11/06/2016

If the price was much lower I would buy much more of them - case is very practical and the best part of it is ability to join them in series I'm curently awaiting replacement for broken one to have three joined together - one for charged AAA batteries, one for discharged ones and one for AAA->AA... Read more

Fine product but price should be lower Fine product but price should be lower Fine product but price should be lower Fine product but price should be lower Fine product but price should be lower

Impression:Useful,handy,too expensive;

0 0 0

• posted byGearlooseG on 02/25/2016

Scatola per batterie stilo sia per 4 batt AA sia per 4 batt AAA, cerniera forse poco durevole ma nel contesto materiale resistente.

Scatola per batterie Scatola per batterie

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtracker on 02/16/2016

Lo recibí en tiempo y forma, el producto es tal cual la descripción. Un objeto muy simple que no resiste un alto análisis, pero en general todo perfecto. Pros: Buena calidad, combinable con otro igual aumentando su capacidad. Cons: Ninguna.

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bystabalot on 07/15/2015

i ordered a bunch of these "Protective PP Storage Case for 4 x AA / AAA Batteries - Translucent White" some months ago, pros: - they're made of a decent plastic - they don't open by accident - they're cheap - they hold the batteries in place properly. cons: none conclusion: there is not much more... Read more

Impression:Easy,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bythomaz00 on 06/19/2015

Good case for AA batteries, it is what it is, it does what it is supposed to. Keep your batteries safe in the case. Looks good and t feels safer.

Impression:Easy,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9155176 on 05/18/2015

buen plástico y tamaño exacto para las pilas, el seguro es fuerte por lo que no se abre solo

Impression:Quality,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byRobLammerts1 on 09/20/2014

Pros: It's small and can fit 4 AA or AAA batteries (or 2 AA and 2 AAA). Keep your batteries safe and not touching easier, so they don't lose any energy. Strong material Cons: Nothing! Bottemline: Always have batteries in your backpack and put them in this case, you won't regret it because the is... Read more

Small and very easy Small and very easy

Impression:Easy,Small,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byCrant on 02/08/2013

It's small and durable. Great if you need to carry extra batteries with since they keep the dry and clean. One of them is now in my edc bag. It is a little small. Maybe double the capacity for us that likes to be prepared. It is a very smart idea. With all the gadgets out there you need a safe to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere